march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:$44.88+ $3.49 shipping

on January 9, 2010
Great set of movies, but I have one significant gripe about this set of discs. Don't know about you, but when I'm buying a Blu-Ray disc, I'm expecting the best quality video and audio money can buy. In this case, you're not getting either. Discs 1 & 2 video quality isn't very good (understanding that these are older movies).
The biggest issue I have with this set of discs is the 2nd Disc is "missing" it's DTS HD audio track. I've received a replacement set of discs and I have the same problem. To me, this is a pretty significant/pathetic oversight by 20th Century Fox. It's also some false advertising, as it does state that the audio tracks on this set of discs is DTS HD Audio.
Despite the issues with Disc #2, Disc #4 (Live Free or Die Hard) is wonderful disc. Video is full 1080p quality and the DTS HD Audio track is clean. These movies are still fun, exciting and have plenty of re-watch potential. Hence my 3 star rating.
on November 10, 2007
Possibly some of the greatest action movies of all time! Die Hard 4.0 is the PG-13 version, for now... and just a heads up that "amazon.com" is selling this for about $30 less. Can't figure that one out.
on February 8, 2010
got this collection, four great and classic movies, for a cheap price. can't argue with it.

all are 1080p and i had a great time watching them all over again.
on February 6, 2010
Great way to update your Die Hard VHS collection. All of them are in here, doubt there'll be any more. Thanks John MacLean! First one is still the best one.
on February 15, 2015
Love the Die Hard series... and wanted it on BR, so luckily found it reasonably priced on Amazon. I just wish they would stop making Die Hard Movies. When I bought this, "A Good Day to Die Hard" hadn't been released yet.
I know that the Physical media age is slowing, and everything is about Digital, but if you like crisp video quality, awesome surround sound sound, then this is the way to go.
on January 23, 2013
beats out every other triliogy/quadriliogy+ amazing. yeippy kyeeh. Makes a hero complex for every average joe. if you realy want agreat series movie this is the one and i hear there mat be another inthe works. the 1 st 3 indiana jones movies were in ways comparative.
on January 6, 2013
The Packaging on the product was great. I would definitely recommend buying from this company and service is amazing. Just a small note I bought this item can Christmastime

On time
on December 23, 2012
This is one of my favorites. I was thrilled to finally get it. I received it in perfect condition and in the time it was supposed to get to me. I'm truly happy.
on December 20, 2012
I've seen all the movies in this set and it's a great deal at $20. Can't believe Craig(first reviewer) whining about lack of DTH sound on Disc 2.
on January 28, 2013
This collection offer good quality picture, but the printing on the disc are not too great, looks like flake version disc from grey market.