5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-pet household with two common water stations., June 27 2013
This review is from: Drinkwell Platinum Replacement Cat Filters with 3 Filters (Misc.)
If you have not purchased a fountain for your pets to drink from, why not? Water circulation keeps the water at a cooler temperature, the filters ensure that hairs and other foreign materials are caught, and the charcoal keeps the water quality good for a long time.
I clean the fountains weekly to remove drool/slime from the plastic surfaces, but the filters every other week... Seven cats and one toy poodle enjoy drinking from the water spout directly, or the constantly circulating pool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleans and filters., May 9 2013
I've been using these filters for over a year with the Drinkwell Pet Fountain.
4 package last me about a year.
A lot of gunk gets caught in the filter keeping the water as clean as possible.
I usually switch one of these out every 3 reservoir cycles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pet Fountain and filters, March 6 2013
After my cats first pet fountain died it took me a while to find a replacement. Searched many pet stores but only found it on line and I had the the very same problem with the filters. But thanks to Amazon my cat is still drinking healthy. Love the Petmate products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful and necessary, Jan. 15 2013
We avoided replacing these just because we didn't think they were necessary, but we had to clean the fountain so often and it instantly would have build up in it. When we finally bought the filters, we realized how important they were and now our cat actually uses the fountain more too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Jan. 2 2013
The Drinkwell unit is a great water bowl system for cats and these replacement cartridges are at a great price with good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat filters., Jan. 4 2012
We have four cats. We have the Drinkwell Platnum fountain. So its is nice to know my cats are getting fresh water from the fountain, with using the replacement filters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Feb. 9 2014
We've had the fountain for a number of years now and I'm glad we are still able to get filters for them. Would like to be able to get more than 3 in a package though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping!, Dec 16 2013
Item was shipped to my location within a couple of days ... saved another trip to my local PetSmart store only to find that they did not have in stock - even though that's where I purchased the fountain from.

Drinkwell Platinum Replacement Cat Filters with 3 Filters