summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
If you have not purchased a fountain for your pets to drink from, why not? Water circulation keeps the water at a cooler temperature, the filters ensure that hairs and other foreign materials are caught, and the charcoal keeps the water quality good for a long time.
I clean the fountains weekly to remove drool/slime from the plastic surfaces, but the filters every other week... Seven cats and one toy poodle enjoy drinking from the water spout directly, or the constantly circulating pool.
on January 15, 2013
We avoided replacing these just because we didn't think they were necessary, but we had to clean the fountain so often and it instantly would have build up in it. When we finally bought the filters, we realized how important they were and now our cat actually uses the fountain more too.
on January 4, 2012
We have four cats. We have the Drinkwell Platnum fountain. So its is nice to know my cats are getting fresh water from the fountain, with using the replacement filters.
on January 2, 2013
The Drinkwell unit is a great water bowl system for cats and these replacement cartridges are at a great price with good quality.
on December 16, 2013
Item was shipped to my location within a couple of days ... saved another trip to my local PetSmart store only to find that they did not have in stock - even though that's where I purchased the fountain from.
on February 9, 2014
We've had the fountain for a number of years now and I'm glad we are still able to get filters for them. Would like to be able to get more than 3 in a package though.
on July 31, 2014
These are the original, tho I think the fountain filter size changed and they don't fit perfectly well anymore. I guess I have to buy another fountain.
on June 8, 2016
Very Important to keep water in this cat fountain tasting fresh!
on May 14, 2016
Very convenient. Great product.
on March 18, 2015