5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series
Bought myself a x-mas present - Love it!! A series both myself and my fiancee can enjoy on movie night.
Published 14 months ago by Sally

1.0 out of 5 stars This review is for the import version only
The quality of this imported blu-ray set is very poor. It is DVD standard, not blu-ray. Try another version or stick to DVD. The movies are excellent and very entertaining. But I regret this purchase and the customer service provided by the vendor "usedsalesca" is extremely poor.
Published 5 months ago by Zarina

1.0 out of 5 stars This review is for the import version only, Feb. 6 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the movies, the pic is deceiving though!, Feb. 25 2014
The picture shows a big box which is supposed to have three blurays with separate cases, this is not the truth, it came as one normal case with three disks shoved inside and a regular slip cover which came bent and almost destroyed in the mail which was very slow too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ocean's trilogy, Feb. 7 2014
Purchased mainly for the first one (Ocean's 11) which is one of my favorite movies. Since the trilogy set was offered, I thought I should have all three. Ocean's 12 wasn't nearly as good as 11 in my opinion. Ocean's 13 was better. All in all, I feel I made a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, May 7 2013
This review is from: Ocean's Eleven/Ocean's Twelve/Ocean's Thirteen [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

5.0 out of 5 stars happy w/ the purchase, Jan. 4 2010
I know ppl go on this and talk about the movies...i personally didnt purchase this for me. it was a gift for my husband b/c he's seen OCean's 11 and 12, but never 13. he's liked the other two and now has added 13 to his list.

as for purchasing it w/ amazon, well that was amazing. i have never had a problem (knock on wood) and my delievery came within three days.

thanks amazon, keep up the great work.

A.

Ocean's Eleven/Ocean's Twelve/Ocean's Thirteen [Blu-ray]
Ocean's Eleven/Ocean's Twelve/Ocean's Thirteen [Blu-ray] by Steven Soderbergh (Blu-ray - 2007)
CDN$ 92.98 CDN$ 91.94