march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 11, 2008
OMG... I listen to this cd like 24/7 on my iPod!!!!... I love it. My favourite songs are "For the Nights I Cant Remember" and "Old School"....You should totaly buy this cd
on January 18, 2014
Hedley you make me so proud! I couldn't buy this anywhere where I live that I couldn't buy it in stores! I had to buy on amazon and wait for it to arrive! Jacob voice is unique and gives me the chills and the beats are always "wicked" somehow. To me their music is "fun" and "meaningful" just what I love! I saved up money to get all their albums! All of them get 5 stars!
on November 26, 2007
I really enjoyed this CD. Although the first one had some better ballads, I really enjoyed a few songs such as 'For the nights I can't remember' or 'Bones Shatter'. Hedley Definetly has grown alot, and is becoming better and better. I bought this cd and I couldnt turn it off for days I was hooked. I couldn't be more excited to see them open for Bon Jovi, or see them on their own tour in January. I am so excited to hear them preform these singles live to see if they can live up to the hype. The emotion and creativity used in these songs was awesome. I loved it, and I will continue to list to it. There is only one song I really was not a fan of and that was 'Narcissist', for some reason the song just didnt impress me at all. This CD is a must have for Hedley/Jacob Hoggard Fans.
on November 10, 2007
I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this cd. They do a really nice job on all tracks. They are all arranged wonderfully and sung with a lot of emotion and conviction. I especially liked the slower tunes such as Dying To Live Again, Old School, and For The Nights I Can't Remember, they are very heartfelt.
on July 15, 2008
A huge step forward from their debut cd. 'For The Nights I Can't Remember' is worth the price of this cd alone; I can't remember the last time I fell in love with a song THIS quickly (and for all you music lovers, it's written in 3/4 time!!) Pick it up; You will love it!
on November 6, 2007
This CD is absolutely amazing! They definately outdid themselves. This group sure knows how to write songs. The guitar skills are unmatched only by the classic great ones. Best canadian group of the moment, and "for the nights i cant remeber" touched my heart.
on March 4, 2013
He said..... I loved this CD it's great. I loved almost all of the songs on this CD and would recommend it for your kids. Hedley ROCKS!
on October 8, 2014
great gifts, well packaged, arrived safe!
on November 2, 2007
This CD is a waste of your money. The only track that is worth listening to is "Old School". Jacob Hoggard is a decent songwriter, but his efforts fall short on this CD. She's So Sorry is a screechy non pleasant affair. Jacob tries to show a softer side with For The Nights, but falls flat.