4.0 out of 5 stars Become the next Bollywood star...at least in your own home!, Jan. 16 2009
This review is from: Bollywood Burn (DVD)
I just purchased this DVD and I was very surprised at how easy it was to get the hang of the routine. At first I didn't think it would be much a workout but before I knew it I'm sweating so make sure you have water handy because you will need it! There are some moves that require a little bit more coordination but nothing complicated like some of the Bellydance DVD's. The instructions and music are great and I felt like I was dancing along with them. The total workout took less than 50 min and each 15 min segment leads you into a Bollywood routine but the best part is that you do not realize it! Overall this DVD is very well put together and a great Cardio workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun workout!, March 13 2011
This review is from: Bollywood Burn (DVD)
I don't consider myself a fitness buff so this workout that has slow and fast paced moves are great for me. The music is good and the spirit of the DVD is positive. I like the breakdown of 3 workouts so you don't feel bad if you have no energy for more than one and if you do, you can do all 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, Jan. 14 2013
This review is from: Bollywood Burn (DVD)
Great work out. Something new to add instead of the same old style work outs. Learned some new moves while sweating through it the whole time

Bollywood Burn
Bollywood Burn by James Wvinner (DVD - 2008)
CDN$ 17.99 CDN$ 16.30