march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on March 9, 2016
I've had this scale for over 6 months and it is still working. It's actually a very nicely designed scale; all of the functions are very clear. However, it sometimes has trouble recognizing small changes, and glitches out.

For example, when shredding cheese into a bowl on the scale after using the zero/tare function on the bowl: It doesn't move from 0 even after several grams of cheese have been shredded. But if you put something heavier on it, or press down on the scale, it starts working properly. However, it is too late, because all of the cheese that was shredded seems to be zeroed out already, so you have to remeasure it. To avoid this problem, I remove the bowl after using tare, then shred some cheese on it first before putting it back on the scale. It is annoying, but the rest of the scale is well-designed.
on January 16, 2016
easy to use and accurate used a lot more than we thought.
on December 6, 2015
I'm updating this review, it's taken me some time to get on here and give an update but it's due. I purchased this product about 2 years ago, however after 1 year and very little use the product product broke. I rarely used the scale as much as I originally thought and was very upset when I tried to use it one day and the display wasn't working correctly. It lights up but doesn't display properly. I tried replacing batteries several times and still no luck. I put it back in the cupboard and when I came across it today I felt the time to give an update so others are aware. It may have been a faulty product, but buyers beware!
on November 1, 2015
I've only had the scale for a couple of weeks but so far it's been all good.. I actually love it.. Hopefully it will stand the test of time
and not let me down like it seems it did for a few others rating this scale..
on October 29, 2015
Very useful!! Love it!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 3, 2015
Purchased about 15 months ago the display has now packed up. Scale has not been used intensively but once or twice a month. Very disappointed. It was not a cheap item. Now I have to purchase another. It won't be OXO.
on August 17, 2015
I have had this unit for years and I have not changed the batteries yet. Very well thought out design. Over the years I have tested its calibration at least a dozen times, and it is still spot on. It's the best. OXO makes great, well thought out products. They are always my first choice
on August 1, 2015
works as rated in cook's illustrated - superb!
on July 31, 2015
It worked great for 15 months then the LCD screen started glitching, became unreadable. Too bad, I really loved it...
on May 8, 2015
Easy to use. Only four buttons to do the job at hand.