5.0 out of 5 stars Get ready to feel pain
Published on Jan. 1 2008 by Curlze

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Workout
This dvd is a good workout as are all Biggest Loser Videos. But they are not miracle dvd's. They only work if you put forth the effort !!!!
Published 14 months ago by Lori Peters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Get ready to feel pain, Jan. 1 2008
Curlze (NWT Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max) (DVD)
This is a great DVD because it offers you the ability to customize your workout depending on your fitness level. If you are not familiar with the different exercises, it may be difficult to do them all the first time through. The first time through the routines I had to sit back and watch a few times because I didn't always understand how to do the excercises. I haven't made it to the level 3 workouts on the DVD yet, but the warmup cool down, along with levels 1 and 2 are all very good. I half expected Jillian to yell at me like she seems to on the TV show, but she was actually motivating and seemed to understand that not everyone is able to to exercise at the same intensity that they do on the tape. Excercise modifications were shown in the level 1 segement, so if anything becomes too strenuous, you can simply revert to the modified excercises to complete the segments. I was in ALOT of pain the first couple of runs through the workouts, but as I continue to do them everyday they are starting to get a bit easier. While I haven't lost any weight yet, I can already see the physical changes in my body. Make sure you have some hand weights as you will need them for some of the exercises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the burn, March 19 2008
T. Holden - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max) (DVD)
This is a great workout. It has a maximum weight loss program that guides your workouts over 6 weeks and is easy to follow. The moves are easy to follow but you definately feel the burn the following day. Goes best with the power sculpt dvd. Overall great work out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Workout!, April 29 2008
R. Jackson "robandmel" (Calgary, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max) (DVD)
This is a great workout for beginners and advanced level exercisers. I have been doing workout dvds for about 2 years and was looking for a new challenge and I definietly found one. Bob Harper is a great trainer and is very motivating along with the other trainers on the dvd. There is a lot of jumping in the dvd (jumping jacks, jump rope, power lunges) but he shows how to do them at low intensity and one of the people is always at low intensity. I find it also very motivating to see "real" people doing the exercises and not pencil thin people. Overall a great workout!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome workout, March 24 2010
Di Bal (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max) (DVD)
I was very skeptical before buying this DVD. I already worked out regularly at the gym (4 or 5 times a week) and was getting bored of the routine. Since I love the Biggest Loser I though of buying the workout DVD but I was scared it would be too easy for me. But let me tell you, this workout is one like I have never done before...You're supposed to progressively advance through the 3 levels over a 6 week period. Overestimating my abilities, I did all 3 levels on my first day....I couldn't move for a week, my body had never been so soar in my entire life. I discovered muscles I didn't even know existed! It starts out with Bob's signature moves for 20 minutes...after 5 or 6 minutes, I'm already dripping in sweat. You need dumbells for his workout. You can do it without but you won't get to the same cardio level. It goes on with 10 minutes with Jilian and you finish with 10 minutes of kickboxing with Kim. So it's a 40 minute workout that I usually follow with one level (10minutes) of the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt. I have lost 8 pounds in a month of doing this 5 times a week. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, March 17 2008
Milo (Delta, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max) (DVD)
Excellent DVD for all levels of fitness. I've excercized regularly all my life and my husband is just getting back into shape after hip surgery two years ago. The first time we did Level 1 with the warm-up and cool-down we couldn't believe what a great workout we both had in only 30 minutes. We were very sore the next day. He's gained a lot more strength in his glutes than any other program so far.Of all the MANY fitness tapes I've been through, the Biggest Loser series is by far the best. Encouraging without nauseating 'pep'. Very clear instructions, simple yet challenging movements. I found it motivating and fanatasic to have the cast working out in he DVD. The abililty to customize the workouts to match your available work-out time and energy level is very convenient.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Workout, Jan. 31 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Biggest Loser - Vol 3, Jan. 30 2013
This review is from: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max) (DVD)
Great video for all levels. Easy to follow, incorporates resistance training with cardio. You can easily ramp up all segments for a very good workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Fun and Intense!, Jan. 4 2009
K. York "Kate" (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max) (DVD)
First of all, I love this DVD for the way it is set up. In the menu you can customize your workout, you can choose from the warmup, level 1 cardio, level 2 cardio, level 3 cardio, and cool down. You simply add the segments you wish to workout to and press play!

I did level 1 yesterday and my glutes are KILLING me today! It's intense, high energy, and best of all there are variations for different abilities... and the cast of Biggest Loser are the 'models' working out, which is nice because they're suffering through it with you!

The only down side is the cool down, which is 5 minutes of yoga. Excellent on it's own, but I always make sure to stretch really well after it's done. Definitely recommend this for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excercise dvd, April 30 2009
Lisa (Sask, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max) (DVD)
I found this to be very good. Bob is good at explaining the moves and I like the fact that the people in the video are working their hardest, and are not skinny already! Very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cardio workout!, March 5 2009
Simone W. (Edmonton, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max) (DVD)
This is definitely a great cardio workout. Great for beginners or for seasoned gym enthusiasts, this is great for any level. I have been going to the gym for many years and still found some parts of this workout to be a challenge. It definitely makes you sweat, which is what I look for in a workout DVD.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xc3b3ae40)

The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max)
CDN$ 14.95 CDN$ 5.97