5.0 out of 5 stars Good All around work out
This is the first biggest loser workout DVD that I purchased. I like it for a few reasons. One you only need a set of hand weights for equipment. Two, the ability to use three different levels with the option to customize your workout later is nice. Three, when your done you feel it.
Published on Dec 28 2007 by Randine Chomyshen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Biggest Loser DVD
Published on Aug. 17 2010 by Under Ether

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Biggest Loser DVD, Aug. 17 2010
Under Ether - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Ce commentaire est de: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 4 (Power Sculpt) (DVD)
This is my least favourite Biggest Loser DVD so far. I've really enjoyed the Weight Loss Yoga, and the Biggest Loser Bootcamp, but this one just didn't deliver. It seemed disorganized and nobody at all looked like they wanted to be there. I didn't even break a sweat during the first section with Jillian. The only part I felt was a real workout was Level 3, with Bob, which was only ten minutes. Maybe it would be better recommended for someone just starting out trying to lose weight. If you're already used to working out regularly, this DVD isn't going to do anything new for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best, Jan. 27 2012
Ce commentaire est de: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 4 (Power Sculpt) (DVD)
i'm a big fan of 'biggest loser', both the tv show and work out dvds...but this one disappoints. the participants in the video really don't look like they want to be there, especially with jillian. the only good section is with bob. its too bad that they just didn't stick with bob for the 20 minute version and have the other two do the shorter ones instead. it would have made a much better video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good All around work out, Dec 28 2007
Randine Chomyshen (Winnipeg, mb ca) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars An exercise video for real people, May 14 2009
A. Taylor (Winnipeg, MB Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 4 (Power Sculpt) (DVD)
A friend had recommended this to me, and I've been nothing but happy with it. Most work-out videos I've seen are pretty snooty and full of perfect looking women who seem to be able to do every motion and exercise with ease and grace.

This is not that kind of video - and that's why it's great! The people in it are real people like you and me, aren't thin, and you can tell they are visibly struggling to do the exercise.

Add to that the instructor - his comments are motivating and amusing, and he constantly says how if you can't do it, that's fine, as long as you keep your body moving. Some of the people in the video with him even do easier forms of the moves, so you can too.

There's three levels of workout, and from what I've done you can sure tell you've had a good amount of activity!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money, July 19 2009
Ce commentaire est de: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 4 (Power Sculpt) (DVD)
I am alternating this dvd with the The Biggest Loser Boot Camp dvd. Although the segments range from 10 minutes to 20 minutes, you really do feel it afterwards. I like the way the exercises work a combination of muscle groups at the same time. Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, July 12 2009
L. Bujold "marlou1972" (Ontario, canada) - See all my reviews
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 4 (Power Sculpt) (DVD)
This is one more video that I have added to my biggest loser workout collection. I love all the biggest loser workout. They really make you work and the fact that you can increase the intensity and program your workout is great. It is nice to see that the people are not perfect they are regular people like us at home. As to previous review saying there is a girl whining all the time well I am too busy working out I didn't even notice.

5.0 out of 5 stars the biggest loser workout, Jan. 16 2011
Ce commentaire est de: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 4 (Power Sculpt) (DVD)
loved this workout. It`s excellent for beginners and intermediates. I love that you can progress when you feel ready in the privacy of your own home, with the feel and encouragement of a class workout.

4.0 out of 5 stars Biggest Loser DVD, Feb. 24 2009
T. Hafso "excersizequeen" (Edmonton, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 4 (Power Sculpt) (DVD)
The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max)The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 3 (Cardio Max)These two are really good to start with but for beginners it will be a little intense, however you will see results faster, you will feel stronger and wanting to increase your intensity level on these videos. They are fun, I like them

4.0 out of 5 stars workouts....., Jan. 5 2009
Sussanne Randall "bookworm" (Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 4 (Power Sculpt) (DVD)
This is my first biggest loser dvd. I struggled at first, but it was doable and I love that. I could feel it, and look forward to doing it again tomorrow

5.0 out of 5 stars work out, Oct. 24 2010
Ce commentaire est de: The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 4 (Power Sculpt) (DVD)
one heck of a workout you will be sweating by the end. Loved it

ARRAY(0xa9e9aaa4)

The Biggest Loser Workout: Volume 4 (Power Sculpt)
CDN$ 14.95