4.0 out of 5 stars Wors as advertised but wears out quickly
This sweater stone seems to do exactly what it is supposed to do. I worked on my favorite sweater, and years of accumulated fuzz came right off. my only complaint is that it seems to be wearing out quite quickly. I believe this product is for occasional use, not the heavy duty work that I'm p.utting it to. I would, however, still recommend this product.
Published on May 11 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Dritz Sweater Stone
Works quite well on dense fabrics such as t-shirts and bed sheets. I found it to be too harsh on some of my heavier sweaters. The stone also crumbles with every use, so be sure to use in an environment which can easily be cleaned.
Published 15 months ago by JED

4.0 out of 5 stars Wors as advertised but wears out quickly, May 11 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., Jan. 8 2013
E. Barski (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
I love this stone. As soon as I got it, I fixed a few of my shirts. It's a bit messy, but it's worth it. All you have to do is lint-roll your clothing after, and vacuum the floor/carpet (if you're working on the ground like me). Word of caution, be gentle with ALL fabrics. I first used it on a more fragile fabric (really cautiously) and it was great, after I used it on a tougher cotton and I wasn't as gentle and I made small hole in an inconspicuous place (thankfully). I definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, Dec 1 2011
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
This item worked so well!!! I've been looking for something to get rid of sweater pilling for so long, and the Sweater Stone works perfectly! I would definitely recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dritz Sweater Stone, Dec 15 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solution for pilling on sweaters, Jan. 21 2015
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
Performance is nice, I’ve use it for few times now, so far so good. It is a good product at remove pilling on knitted items and other kinds of fiber. Definitely worth a try, just remember when use the sweater stone the trick is gentle stroke. Otherwise, your sweater will be ruin.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great used it on my couch, Feb. 14 2015
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
I bought the sweater stone and used to remove the fuzz from my couch. It took me a hour but it made the world of a difference. It was easy to use. The product did wear slightly. Not sure how many uses I will get out of it but its worth it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 9 2014
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
Removes balls like nothing else. Be sure to use it in an area that's easy to sweep because it releases grey dust (but that's as expected).

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective on most., Feb. 17 2014
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
this cleaner works very well on sheets and on some fabrics. It was not effective on certain sweaters which had a lot of knots. I can anticipate it wearing out quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars I also recommend using outside as the stone crumbles a little, Oct. 11 2014
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
I was hoping for more from the stone. The sweater balls are still there. I also recommend using outside as the stone crumbles a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!, April 27 2014
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
Amazing product. I used it on a wool rug that was impossible to de-fuss. It did the job and in no time flat. I'm going to stock up!

Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care