4.0 out of 5 stars Wors as advertised but wears out quickly
This sweater stone seems to do exactly what it is supposed to do. I worked on my favorite sweater, and years of accumulated fuzz came right off. my only complaint is that it seems to be wearing out quite quickly. I believe this product is for occasional use, not the heavy duty work that I'm p.utting it to. I would, however, still recommend this product.
Published on May 11 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It
Followed the instructions. The product did more damage then good. In some cases it caused pilling. I would not buy
Published 7 months ago by Purchaser

4.0 out of 5 stars Wors as advertised but wears out quickly, May 11 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, Dec 1 2011
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
This item worked so well!!! I've been looking for something to get rid of sweater pilling for so long, and the Sweater Stone works perfectly! I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., Jan. 8 2013
E. Barski (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
I love this stone. As soon as I got it, I fixed a few of my shirts. It's a bit messy, but it's worth it. All you have to do is lint-roll your clothing after, and vacuum the floor/carpet (if you're working on the ground like me). Word of caution, be gentle with ALL fabrics. I first used it on a more fragile fabric (really cautiously) and it was great, after I used it on a tougher cotton and I wasn't as gentle and I made small hole in an inconspicuous place (thankfully). I definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dritz Sweater Stone, Dec 15 2013
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
Great product. Does exactly what the company says it does. Removes pills easily. A little messy because of the excess shavings, but that is to be expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great discovery for my clothes, Dec 19 2014
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
I have sweaters that I thought were beyond saving with the amount of pilling over the years. One session with this and although they weren't like new, it was incredibly how much better they were. It does exactly what it promises to do and I was very happy with it.

The only downsides were that it took a long time (but that was partially due to how bad the sweaters were), and that it disintegrates as it goes so it leaves a giant mess of stone grit and pilling on your floor. If possible, try to do this outside or be prepared to clean after.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 9 2014
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
Removes balls like nothing else. Be sure to use it in an area that's easy to sweep because it releases grey dust (but that's as expected).

5.0 out of 5 stars sweater stone, June 1 2014
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
This de-piller works wonderfully. My sweater looked great when I was done. I would recommend it to everyone. Bye Bye.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It, May 14 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!, April 27 2014
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
Amazing product. I used it on a wool rug that was impossible to de-fuss. It did the job and in no time flat. I'm going to stock up!

5.0 out of 5 stars great stone, April 17 2014
This review is from: Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care (Kitchen)
Works great, too great however because no I have to buy more for the wife as she is wearing them out.

Dritz Sweater Stone Clothing Care