biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on February 3, 2016
This is a great recording. One evening i was listening to an earlier recording of Anne's and found myself signing onto her web site. It was there where I came across this CD. When I saw it contained duet versions of many of my favorites I had to get it. There is one duet with Celine Dion which is really something considering the recent loss of her husband.
on September 16, 2015
EXCELLENT......LOVE ANNE MURRAY. VISITED THE Anne Murray Museum this summer in Springhill Nova Scotia. A real treat.
on July 12, 2015
Excellent recording, too bad the quality of the Sony player wasn't up to snuff.
on June 15, 2015
Loved it !
on February 26, 2015
ENJOYED THIS CD AND ANNE MURRAY'S SINGING. ALWAYS LIKED HER VOICE.
on January 4, 2015
excellent album j aodore anne muray et les artistes qui y chantent
on December 6, 2014
I like Anne Murray but it is especially nice to hear the other singers with her.
on October 9, 2014
Great tunes
on January 17, 2014
I play this a lot as I grew up with Anne, and love the duets she sings with other great singers. They picked the right songs to sing together and its a must for an Anne Murray fan.
on September 7, 2013
I really love Anne Murray's music!! Out of all her albums this one, "Anne Murray Duets" is my very favorite one!!! I can play this one over and over again!!