march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on September 1, 2011
I was super pleased with this purchase. It was delivered days faster than promised, was in top notch condition in a sealed box, and gave me exactly what I was looking for on my computer.
on May 16, 2013
I love my micro soft word. Makes my life sooooo much easier. Coffee Bean and Raspberry Ketones...haven't had them long enough to comment fairly.
on December 31, 2012
Great package deal and perfect for the student and or parent in the family. Gave us everything needed to get the job done.
on April 27, 2015
Getting lots of use.
on August 28, 2009
There are many times during the day that the use of the office for example-word or powerpoint are vital. This product is helpful in allowing our creativity and production to flow. Thank you.
on January 25, 2010
They delivered it to my house very quickly, I was very impressed. It was a competitive price too - cheaper than Future Shop or Best Buy!