5.0 out of 5 stars Racing and Laughing
Published on Feb. 14 2009 by Paramarie

3.0 out of 5 stars moyen
Bon jeu dans l'ensemble, ressemble à Mario kart double dash mais sans que l'on puisse jouer en équipe ( dans la même voiture), ce qui nous a beaucoup déçu.
Published on Dec 25 2009 by Alexandra

5.0 out of 5 stars Racing and Laughing, Feb. 14 2009
Paramarie (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
I am by no way a game console player and so when my sons asked me to play, I was not so sure I'd want to. Two hours later, we stopped only because I don't think my sides could take anymore laughing. The kids and I had a great time with it and I found that it was so easy to control the driving. We were speeding around like maniacs and I'm sure its a memory that will stay implanted in my kids brains and mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for the whole family, Jan. 1 2009
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
This game is a real hit! Our whole family enjoys it from our 6 year old right up to visiting grandparents. My daughter learned how to do things really quickly..it is a great game for kids and fun for spectators to watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mario Kart Lives On!!!, March 3 2009
Adam (Saskatoon, SK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
Mario Kart for the Wii is an awesome title! If you like racing games with a battle twist, you will enjoy Mario Kart for the Wii. It has awesome controls that you can pick up almost instantly (while still leaving room to learn some new tricks) along with awesome graphics that will warp your mind if you don't pay attention to what you are doing. If you find yourself in the front of the pack often, prepare for a pounding from a storm of items such as the blue shell, POW blocks, lightning clouds and the such. It makes it quite difficult to keep the lead.

Adding Bikes offers a bit of a new twist to the franchise. Unlocking new characters and karts/bikes can prove to be challenging and fun. The various ghosts you can race against provide a serious challenge to those who like to master the games they own, but are a fun challenge none-the-less. However, trying to figure out how to work through all the options can be more challenging than the races themselves.

The biggest disappointment for me was the battle arenas. You can only play on teams with massive amounts of other opponents. When you are first getting used to the battle arenas, prepare to lose a lot as the computer controlled opponents are frustratingly good.

While I don't really like some of the tracks from the older titles, the racing element to the game is awesome and extremely addictive. You'll be using the controller like a steering wheel until you start shaking it to do some awesome air stunts. Or you can use different controler configuraions depending on what you like (such as using the contorller with out the wheel, using it with the nunchuck, or using an old Game Cube controller).

Awesome game!

5.0 out of 5 stars By far, my favorite Wii Game!!!, Feb. 13 2013
Rushi G (North America) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
Mario Kart Wii is probably the best game you are going to play on your Wii, ever. I'm normally not a big fan of racing games, but this game is just really good. The game offers a whole lot of gameplay options and is worth every dollar. It is super easy to pick up and play, and the controls of the Wii make any racing game extremely fun to play. The characters are very well done and the overall gameplay is really smooth and I noticed no problems at all. The actual user experience is amazing! All of the characters are well-made and you can unlock more similar to the vehicles which are also well done. It is overall just a great experience. Online gameplay is really fun and actually works better than I thought. Must buy for Wii console owners!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for our whole family!!, Dec 29 2009
M. Lebel "Diva Mom" (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
We just got this game for our Wii for Christmas and the kids (ages 6 and 3) just love it! The Wii wheel gives you the feeling of really being in the races and the handling is sensitive enough that even my 6 year old daughter can handle it and react fast enough. My 3 yr old is still getting the hang of it but he loves watching the crazy courses and the fun characters. With the variety of race courses and levels of difficulty, I doubt we'll be getting "bored" of this game any time soon! As one of the first games for our new Wii system, this has been a really great introduction to the world of Wii!! Highly recommended fun for the whole family!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars mario, Jan. 3 2011
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
This game provides hours of fun with all the different racing tracks and characters.
It is definitely one of the best Wii games out there. Ranks in the top 5 in Wii games.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know..., June 18 2011
Sweetpea (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
This game is SO MUCH FUN! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! I'm a huge fan of Mario Kart for the N64 but this beats it hands down. The courses are really interesting, my favourite in particular is an autumn themed course that takes place over some trees. It's actually quite visually stunning! You can also play with people from around the world. Well worth every penny, it's such a blast!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mario Kart is fun for all ages, Aug. 9 2013
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
I wish i could play with my litttle nephews.
They live in Canada and I live in America.

I miss them! For serious, this game is pretty fun.
It's got online too, but my sister is too lazy to set it up for my nephews.
They are only 7 and 5 years old.

Seriously, though, buy this... I love Nintendo and I love Mario Kart.

Power to the People!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, Dec 27 2009
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
Sooo much fun! Mario Kart is a great party game! Easy to play and control with the wiimote, with settings to make it more difficult for advanced players. Using the wheel is harder to control though, so most people just stick with the wiimote.

Get FREE Amazon.ca gift cards at Swagbucks: [...]

Also check out my blog for more review of games and movies: [...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun but we haven't unlocked much, Jan. 14 2010
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
We play as a family - our 9 and 7 year old children crush the adults - I mean absolutely crush us. Since we are playing as a family we are not certain that we are building points on our "driving licenses" to open up more cars and race courses. The printed manual is not great, but we are having fun on what is available to us.

Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
CDN$ 67.90