5.0 out of 5 stars Racing and Laughing
I am by no way a game console player and so when my sons asked me to play, I was not so sure I'd want to. Two hours later, we stopped only because I don't think my sides could take anymore laughing. The kids and I had a great time with it and I found that it was so easy to control the driving. We were speeding around like maniacs and I'm sure its a memory that will...
Published on Feb. 14 2009 by Paramarie

3.0 out of 5 stars moyen
Bon jeu dans l'ensemble, ressemble à Mario kart double dash mais sans que l'on puisse jouer en équipe ( dans la même voiture), ce qui nous a beaucoup déçu.
Published on Dec 25 2009 by Alexandra

5.0 out of 5 stars By far, my favorite Wii Game!!!, Feb. 13 2013
Rushi G (North America) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
Mario Kart Wii is probably the best game you are going to play on your Wii, ever. I'm normally not a big fan of racing games, but this game is just really good. The game offers a whole lot of gameplay options and is worth every dollar. It is super easy to pick up and play, and the controls of the Wii make any racing game extremely fun to play. The characters are very well done and the overall gameplay is really smooth and I noticed no problems at all. The actual user experience is amazing! All of the characters are well-made and you can unlock more similar to the vehicles which are also well done. It is overall just a great experience. Online gameplay is really fun and actually works better than I thought. Must buy for Wii console owners!

4.0 out of 5 stars It is fine, Feb. 3 2013
Joan Sulewski (Prince Albert Saskatchewan, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
Was a gift I believe she liked it I have not played this game myself but it was what they expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks a lot., Nov. 23 2012
Gary Hill (836-307st, Kimberley, B.C.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
We recieved this order in good time and in excellent condition early. Thank you so much tho we won't be able to try it till Xmas. It is for our granddaughters and their parents. Great service and price. Mucho grasios.Mario Kart [Nintendo Wii]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, Dec 26 2009
Bocho "no fair1" (Fort McMurray, AB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
I gave this as a gift, and the kids (4 and 7) had so much fun that when they when to sleep we (the adults) start playing it. Was a lot of fun. I really recommend this game for all the family.

3.0 out of 5 stars moyen, Dec 25 2009
Alexandra (Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars super, May 12 2010
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
This is the best Mario cart ever , my family has a blast playing alone or against each other , I would highly recommend it to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty easy to play and I liked all the different ..., Dec 16 2014
Becky (New Brunswick) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
My 6 year old loves this game. We played it a lot when it first came out. Pretty easy to play and I liked all the different levels.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not have game in it. Had to go ..., Oct. 15 2014
Gene Bonvie (Halifax, Nova Scotia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
Did not have game in it. Had to go to the local store to buy another copy. $60 for a white steering wheel. Slack.

1.0 out of 5 stars sent refurbished item at price of brand new one!, Dec 8 2014
Fieriee "lifemother" (Cranbrook, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
Beware that you may receive a refurbished item, despite that not being mentioned anywhere in the listing.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Wii's Mario Kart", Feb. 23 2009
Tommy Skylar (The Great White North) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
Every Generation of Nintendo gamers has its own Mario Kart game,now since 2008 so does the Wii.The serie first started with "Super Mario Kart" on the SNES followed by "Mario Kart 64" for N64 and "Mario Kart:Double Dash" for Gamecube,Nintendo also released portable versions for the Gameboy Advance and th DS.In their own way of them each brought something different to the table.I enjoyed all of them but the Wii version brings something totally different,playing with a wheel is something tat was done before,but inserting the Wii controller in the wheel makes the playing so natural.The fact that you get the wheel with the game for the same price as any new Wii game makes it even more worth it.

After the Gamecube version wich had 2 players on the same kart,they decided to come back to the original each player for itself game.It's probably better that way,not everyone liked the idea of having two players on the same kart.This time around you get the Wii wheel wich is really fun,lots of new maps,and more of the same old mario kart you love with battle mode(with new and classic levels),classic races.You also get more vehicles,I especially like that you get to ride dirtbikes and other things than karts,it adds another dimension to the game and it's great to do tricks!Another cool thing is that you can play as you miis in the game!You can see yourself race against mario and co.

Great!But if I don't like the wheel?Well you can always play with the Wiimote,Wiimote and nunchuk,the classic controller or even a Gamecube controller.The game has lots of options for you,wich is always great to have you never want to feel limited.The graphics for Mario Kart Wii look very good considering it's a Wii game.What's great about the game is that everybody can have fun with it,player old and new will all enjoy it,it's almost sure.The old maps look as better than ever(it's gnice that that the newbies can enjoy those maps and see what Mario Kart was back then)and the new ones are just as fun to play.Those new levels are certainly creative and are all fun to play,I especially enjoy the DK apps,but all are fun really.

I was amazed when I found a copy left at my local game store seeing how popular it was.I can say that after owning the game for a few months now that it was well worth it.You can't go wrong with Mario Kart Wii,it will keep you and everyone around entertained!There are so many things to do and the multiplayer is great.With a wheel included I'd say it's a worthy game,I suggest getting more wheels as everyone will want to play one.The only thing I don't like about the game is the difficulty of unlocking things as you have to play alone to unlock them and they can take lots of time too.All in all it's a must-have game if you own a Wii,it's one I bet you'll play for a long time.

Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
CDN$ 64.25