4.0 out of 5 stars Mario Kart Lives On!!!
Mario Kart for the Wii is an awesome title! If you like racing games with a battle twist, you will enjoy Mario Kart for the Wii. It has awesome controls that you can pick up almost instantly (while still leaving room to learn some new tricks) along with awesome graphics that will warp your mind if you don't pay attention to what you are doing. If you find yourself in...
Published on March 3 2009 by Adam

3.0 out of 5 stars moyen
Bon jeu dans l'ensemble, ressemble à Mario kart double dash mais sans que l'on puisse jouer en équipe ( dans la même voiture), ce qui nous a beaucoup déçu.
Published on Dec 25 2009 by Alexandra

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii wheel and Mario game, March 13 2011
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
A kit that's provides not only the Mario cart game,
But also a wheel accessory that combines with the
Wii remote to make driving games much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game on the wii, Sept. 1 2010
Ben Nicholson "Benkernow" (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
This game is what the wii is made for. Lots of tracks new and old and lots of challenges (online and offline) to keep you occupied. With the wheel it makes really fun but if your an old fashioned gamer you can still use a "normal" controller. You can never get board with this with all the different challenges (normal races, time trials etc), and with lots and lots of things to unlock from the easy to the difficult it keeps occupied for hours and thats before you get to the online gaming.
Like the offline game you roughly the same challenges but I think racing against online racers makes this game its more fun and you have racers of all abilitys on there.
So if you got the wii this is a must have and you wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, May 12 2010
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
This is the best Mario cart ever , my family has a blast playing alone or against each other , I would highly recommend it to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for kids!, March 21 2010
S. Persaud (Kanata, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
I think you have to be under 18 to be able to play this game really well. My children ages 6 & 8 just love it and can control their cars much better than myself. A little pricey but well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, March 19 2010
B. Cavener (quebec) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
All of my family members love this game. We love it so much we invested in another wheel and controller. We've unlocked the other cups and enjoy many hours of entertainment. Of course the kids are better than the adults!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom Reviews MarioKart Wii, Feb. 4 2010
Sarah (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
This game is hilarious! I play it with my 10 year old son frequently (and sometimes when he is not home, don't tell him). The game is completely non-offensive, but action packed and challenging.
The wheel is a must... we bought a second one to allow us to race together.
Two thumbs up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game!, Jan. 27 2010
C. Kaufman (Lethbridge, Alberta) - See all my reviews
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
This is an awesome game. Much better once all the tracks and characters are unlocked. Also really like the online racing with other people. Has classic and new tracks, definitely a good buy for any Wii/Mario Kart fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun but we haven't unlocked much, Jan. 14 2010
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
We play as a family - our 9 and 7 year old children crush the adults - I mean absolutely crush us. Since we are playing as a family we are not certain that we are building points on our "driving licenses" to open up more cars and race courses. The printed manual is not great, but we are having fun on what is available to us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for our whole family!!, Dec 29 2009
M. Lebel "Diva Mom" (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
We just got this game for our Wii for Christmas and the kids (ages 6 and 3) just love it! The Wii wheel gives you the feeling of really being in the races and the handling is sensitive enough that even my 6 year old daughter can handle it and react fast enough. My 3 yr old is still getting the hang of it but he loves watching the crazy courses and the fun characters. With the variety of race courses and levels of difficulty, I doubt we'll be getting "bored" of this game any time soon! As one of the first games for our new Wii system, this has been a really great introduction to the world of Wii!! Highly recommended fun for the whole family!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, Dec 27 2009
This review is from: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (Video Game)
Sooo much fun! Mario Kart is a great party game! Easy to play and control with the wiimote, with settings to make it more difficult for advanced players. Using the wheel is harder to control though, so most people just stick with the wiimote.

Get FREE Amazon.ca gift cards at Swagbucks: [...]

Also check out my blog for more review of games and movies: [...]

Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
CDN$ 61.96