4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome education DVD!
Got this for my son and he loves it. Like in the old shows there is a story-line and cut scenes throughout. Each video teaches about the subject in the classic Sesame Street way, with fun! It has the familiar characters, Ernie, Big Bird, Telly and more. The only downside is paying almost $20 for two 30 minute DVDs.
Published on Aug. 24 2011 by goteampink

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on May 8 2009 by Tracy Boodhan

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome education DVD!, Aug. 24 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Sesame Street Double Feature - 123 Count With Me / Learning About Letters (DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 8 2009
Tracy Boodhan "T-MAMA" (Canada) - See all my reviews
I had high hopes for sesame street since I grew up on seasame street but was very disappointed in this DVD. I didn't realize this was a bunch of old seasame street clips put together - I was expecting something a little bit more modern with the seasame street characters - my son was not interested at all - I tried another video - Leap Frog - and my son totally enjoys that one - he even asks to see it. I would not recommend it.