5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back great memories!
Published on Feb. 21 2008 by Jen

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent blue
Celine Dion's live in Vegas is a masterpiece in terms of performance. The audio and video is reference grade. One of the best concerts I have in my collection. Love u Celine
Published 5 months ago by Prodip Roy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back great memories!, Feb. 21 2008
I was lucky enough to not only see "A New Day" from front row centre seats, but I also got to meet Celine before the performance and this DVD perfectly captures the excitement of that night. The show is amazing and it is so cool to be able to see behind the scenes. I am so glad that I can watch the show over and over again and relive all of the emotions I experienced. The extras are fantastic, especially the segments that show fans from all over the world traveling to Vegas...but the most entertaining, in my eyes, was getting to follow Celine from her home, to Caesars, watch her entire performance, and then ride back home. Anyone who has been to the show or is a fan should buy this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality Blu Ray, Dec 27 2012
This review is from: Celine Dion: Live in Las Vegas [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
The video quality is much better than the DVD version i previous own. Will buy the other concert when they are on sales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celine Dion: A New Day - Live in Las Vegas, Feb. 21 2009
If you like Celine Dion's music at all, this is a must have two DVD set. If you love her music, you'll end up buying 2 or 3 copies and sending them to your friends. And, if you are interested in an intimate and detailed look at what goes on backstage at a major Las Vegas production, this DVD offers a rare insider's view.

The concert is superbly filmed. For the most part, the camera provides a wide angle view of the stage, so you can look wherever you want. I am not a fan of extreme close-ups or rapid camera movement. When watching a concert DVD, I want a sense of what it was like to be at the concert. This DVD does exactly that. And the audio and is perfect.

As for extras, this is the best music DVD on the market. It sets a new standard for all DVDs. First of all, the two disc set is beautifully packaged. It comes with a 40 page glossy booklet full of photos and lyrics. The DVDs contain a tribute to the fans, an intimate look at what the artist does before and after the concert, discussions of the financial and technical challenges faced by the producers, and best of all, an uncensored behind the scenes view of the concert.

This behind the scenes view deserves special note because you can watch the entire concert from backstage--every single song. As you listen to the concert again, you see the dancers, costumers, musicians, technicians, and stage hands going about their work as the concert proceeds. You also spend time under the stage and high in the rigging.

Most people will buy the DVD for the music, but the choreography alone makes the DVD worthwhile. Thanks to shows like "So You Think You Can Dance," dance fans may already be familiar with the choreographer Mia Michaels. She directs 50 dancers in the New Day show and the choreography and the dancers are brilliant. Who knew that standing still, at just the right moment, could be so artistic, powerful, and dramatic?

If you are a musician or a dancer, or if you are at all interested in theatre and musical productions, you will enjoy the DVD. If you are a Celine Dion fan, you might as well order two copies because you will want to share one with a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Concert Ever!, Oct. 29 2010
Gordon Steele (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Celine Dion: Live in Las Vegas [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I own over 30 music DVD's and this is my favorite!

Fantastic concert, fantastic sound!

You can't go wrong with this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks Amazon.ca for fulfilling my order after it's been on back order for months., May 30 2014
This review is from: Celine Dion: Live in Las Vegas [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Awesome sound and quality, best performance as you can expect from Celine Dion. Get it and enjoy it over and over again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent blue, May 20 2014
Prodip Roy (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favorite, April 10 2014
Rachel (Piqua, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
My partner and I owned this a few years back and loved it. It is so nice to see Celine not only preforming but also getting to know her more as a person with all the behind the scene video. This really shows a person her ability to be human as well as her multitasking skills.
We thought we'd be nice and give it to a family member because we thought it was so wonderful, needless to say, we regretted giving our copy away so I HAD to purchase it again and this time we will be keeping it! : >)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, Jan. 25 2014
ZEN GIRL (Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
Excellent DVD, it is like been in Las Vegas for the show and been in the front row!!!! Love her

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD!!!, Jan. 4 2014
Jaden Winfree (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
If you're a fan of Celine Dion, you will enjoy this DVD. It shows a lot of personal clips, as well. I purchased this as a gift for another person and they really loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifique concert !, July 16 2013
This review is from: Celine Dion: Live in Las Vegas [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Le prix faut l'achat...et que dire de cet excellent show ! Bravo Céline pour une telle performance ! Le boîtier était intact !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Celine Dion: Live in Las Vegas [Blu-ray]
Celine Dion: Live in Las Vegas [Blu-ray] by Chad Bantner (Blu-ray - 2008)
CDN$ 17.50