4.0 out of 5 stars Would've liked more language options
Animes are usually better seen with subtitles than with dubbing, which unfortunately this disc does not give as an option. Fortunately the story is so great that it's still worth the buy.
Published 18 months ago by M. Fournier

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty discs DO NOT BUY!!!
I've replaced this set 3 times and each time 2 or 3 discs would not play in any DVD player I had. People on amazon.com have had the same problems.

If you e-mail Bandai they will tell you to ship the bad DVDs back to them (AT YOUR OWN COST) and they'll replace them.

Published on March 1 2008 by Steven Mcintyre

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty discs DO NOT BUY!!!, March 1 2008
Steven Mcintyre (Coquitlam, BC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Complete Collection 1 (Anime Legends) (Bilingual) (DVD)

I suggest you wait until this quality control issue is resolved before buying, unless you want to deal with Bandai.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would've liked more language options, Jan. 26 2013
M. Fournier (Petit-Rocher, NB) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, Jan. 17 2012
Just OK - Not has good as expected. The original serie is better. You should instead buy the original Gundam serie.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this series!, Jan. 24 2011
Ever since I first saw this series, I've loved it. Finally got around to buying it recently. I have not experienced any issues with the DVD's. Unlike the other two reviewers, the DVD's work flawlessly. Of course, when they were written there likely was an issue but not now.

I highly recommend Gundam SEED if you are in to Mecha type anime. Pretty good story line, excellent action, although they do reuse some animations frequently.

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective Disks, May 2 2008
Jan Perrin (Thompson, Manitoba, Canada) - See all my reviews
I love this series, but I've been sent 3 different copies so far, and on each one the third disk won't load. Amazon needs to look into this issue before I could recommend buying the disks. It's really too bad.

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Complete Collection 1 (Anime Legends) (Bilingual)
CDN$ 87.60