4.0 out of 5 stars Rodney Yee Helps Busy Procrastinators Get Their Daily Yoga
I've done a lot of Yoga dvds over the years and I'm always looking for something new but I keep coming back to Rodney Yee. Easy to follow instruction, beautiful scenery, soothing music and a great workout. How can you go wrong?

Published on March 4 2009 by Buggy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Workouts, Irritating Chanting
I've done many of Rodney Yee's DVDs and enjoyed them all. This one would be excellent as well, except for the background chanting. I found it more irritating than relaxing. Other than that, any of the five short workouts are a great way to start (or finish) a day.
Published on Nov. 3 2010 by Patti

4.0 out of 5 stars Rodney Yee Helps Busy Procrastinators Get Their Daily Yoga, March 4 2009
Buggy "SUNNIE Day reader" (British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] (DVD)

This dvd features 5 all new (not re-worked from other workouts) 20-25 minute long routines. As stated in the title they are meant to be done in the "A.M" I however did the routines at night. Usually before I went to bed as a way to unwind at the end of the day. This worked especially well because each workout has a short relaxation segment at the end.

This is also wonderful for people like myself who don't have a lot of time or struggle to get motivated for a one hour workout. Everyone can find 20 minutes somewhere in their day to join Rodney in Glen Canyon Arizona, on a beautiful sunny day for a little Yoga.

DVD includes five 20-25 minute workouts. Full or minimal instruction (great feature)
Standing poses, Twists, Backbends, Forward bends, Hip openers.
A 10 minute interview with Mr Yee.

Namaste

4.0 out of 5 stars Good routines, Dec 22 2009
S. Vieyra (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] (DVD)
We have used Rodney Yee's "Yoga for Beginners" for a few months. It has two excellent (approx. 20 min.) routines. We wanted another tape with more/different routines. This tape "A.M. Yoga" has five good (approx. 20 min.) routines. They each concentrate on one group of Yoga exercises (e.g. twists, back bends, etc.). We find them useful (& would recommend the tape to other fans of Rodney Yee). However, we do prefer the original two "Yoga for Beginners" routines because they are a mixture of exercises & seem to flow better than the five on this tape that concentrate on one type each. This tape also requires a strap & a block that did not come with the tape. The "Yoga for Beginners" does not require anything additional (besides a yoga mat).

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to approach and fun to do, April 18 2014
This review is from: Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] (DVD)
I am a fitness pro and I have recommended this DVD to many of my clients and all of them have really liked it. It's not only an easy to follow format, but is a lot of fun. It's a fantastic intro to yoga and well suited to busy people without a lot of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy for beginners like me!!, Jan. 4 2014
This review is from: Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] (DVD)
Rodney Yee makes it look so easy and all the backgrounds to his videos and dvds are so relaxing and soothing; it is easy to make the time for yourself for a yoga routine.

5.0 out of 5 stars A.M, Yoga for your week, Sept. 23 2013
This review is from: Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] (DVD)
Excellent weekly program.. Good to expand certain poses that give me a challenge and move me forward to the next

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent yoga teacher, Sept. 4 2013
This review is from: Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] (DVD)
First tape of Rodney's that I have purchased and he is an excellent teacher. I love listening to his voice. He explained all the moves and doesn't go to fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to start the day!, Aug. 23 2013
This review is from: Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] (DVD)
Good range of different areas of focus. Liked the concept of doing a different part of the body each day. Not invasive or too difficult to do. It's possible to get out of bed, change into your stretchies and move into this DVD within 10 minutes. I also really like the few minutes of relaxation at the end. Great start to the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Yoga program, May 4 2013
This review is from: Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] (DVD)
I try to do this daily. It limbers me up and gets me ready for the day. Great program. I recommend this to everyone of all ages!

4.0 out of 5 stars Light, but good companion to other Yoga program, April 29 2013
This review is from: Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] (DVD)
I bought this looking for a thorough but quick workout to fit into my mornings. The timing of each workout is great, but each one is very different, so if you aren't doing other yoga workouts regularly, you may not see much progress since it would be at least 5 days between workouts if you follow the 5 day plan. Also, it is not quite as vigorous as the other Rodney Yee DVDs I have done in the past. Again, if you are using it as a companion program, I think it is good, but not enough for a total workout plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a money saver, Aug. 8 2012
This review is from: Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] (DVD)
I bought these DVDs a few moths ago and they make my day every day! Good practice of yoga even when I am at home.

Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import]
Am Yoga for Your Week - DVD [Import] by Gaiam/Rodney Yee (DVD - 2008)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 13.98