5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my needs
Published on March 1 2012 by rick

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not good quality
Average quality. You get what you pay for.
Published 2 months ago by Johann C

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my needs, March 1 2012
This review is from: Conair TS811LCD LCD Alarm Clock (Electronics)
This clock is a replacement for my 1985 Radio Shack travel alarm clock that finally died. I searched all over for a clock that did not require me to push the same buttons several times to set it or to turn the alarm on or off. Most new clocks are difficult to remember how to program them, and they all use different methods for programming and have features I don't want. I tried 4 others before finding this one. This clock is excellent. Big clear display with a useful night light. Very easy to set the time or the alarm, and a separate slide switch to turn the alarm on or off. I also love the snooze feature, again easy to use and hard to get wrong. I will be getting several of these for Christmas presents next year. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not good quality, Sept. 8 2014
This review is from: Conair TS811LCD LCD Alarm Clock (Electronics)
Average quality. You get what you pay for.

Conair TS811LCD LCD Alarm Clock