countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on March 28, 2016
Excellent! Stallone is absolutely amazing in this movie. Knowing that he makes 95% of his climbs himself is nothing short of jaw dropping! Great story, amazing action sequences and the actors all made the most of their parts! It will keep you engaged to last second! Awesome!
on February 15, 2013
Definitely a Stallone favourite. This movie is great! Suspenseful, exciting happy to add it to our DVD collection. Have been adding many Stallone movies lately!
on March 29, 2014
Best subtitles. Or closed caption all no troible prefect and good thriller action great movie and lot climb montians ks
on November 20, 2012
The problem I have isn't about the movie itself. I knew the movie I was buying and I wanted a DVD with the french language. Since amazon didn't care to put a proper description, I looked at the picture of the package. I read "La falaise de la mort", which hinted me that the DVD included french language... It makes sense right? WRONG!!!

Amazon should give a proper description of the items. Please at least, give the languages that are on the DVD! We don't know if the language we want really are on the DVD. The picture of the product says that the DVD has the french language. The DVD I received didn't! I bought this item because I thought that I would get a DVD with the french language. I didn't get what I really paid for. And it's not the only item I bought that had this problem. The same review will be given to four more products!

I like amazon, but pleaaaaaaaase! For God's sake, give the product a proper and decent description!
on July 23, 2016
Excellent service and product !
on November 29, 2011
One of the Greatest Stallone movies next to Rambo The Expendables and Rockey. It has action adventure suspence trust me if your not sure about this movie that mutch you seriously should still get 10 on 10
on May 26, 2016
Excellent
on August 15, 2014
parfait
on September 9, 2011
oui car je suis un fan de sylvester stallone malgre les critique peu favorable de ses films en generale,aussi belle prise de vues et bon senario...paul.