5.0 out of 5 stars Good dvd
Best subtitles. Or closed caption all no troible prefect and good thriller action great movie and lot climb montians ks
Published 3 months ago by darrell feit

2.0 out of 5 stars What you see ain't what you get!
The problem I have isn't about the movie itself. I knew the movie I was buying and I wanted a DVD with the french language. Since amazon didn't care to put a proper description, I looked at the picture of the package. I read "La falaise de la mort", which hinted me that the DVD included french language... It makes sense right? WRONG!!!

Amazon should give a...
Published 20 months ago by Danbo1976

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dvd, March 29 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite, Feb. 15 2013
Stacey Petherick (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cliffhanger (Special Edition) (DVD)
Definitely a Stallone favourite. This movie is great! Suspenseful, exciting happy to add it to our DVD collection. Have been adding many Stallone movies lately!

2.0 out of 5 stars What you see ain't what you get!, Nov. 20 2012
This review is from: Cliffhanger (Special Edition) (DVD)

Amazon should give a proper description of the items. Please at least, give the languages that are on the DVD! We don't know if the language we want really are on the DVD. The picture of the product says that the DVD has the french language. The DVD I received didn't! I bought this item because I thought that I would get a DVD with the french language. I didn't get what I really paid for. And it's not the only item I bought that had this problem. The same review will be given to four more products!

I like amazon, but pleaaaaaaaase! For God's sake, give the product a proper and decent description!

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC, Nov. 29 2011
This review is from: Cliffhanger (Special Edition) (DVD)
One of the Greatest Stallone movies next to Rambo The Expendables and Rockey. It has action adventure suspence trust me if your not sure about this movie that mutch you seriously should still get 10 on 10

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent film d action..., Sept. 9 2011
Paul Doyon (QUEBEC.CANADA.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cliffhanger (Special Edition) (DVD)
oui car je suis un fan de sylvester stallone malgre les critique peu favorable de ses films en generale,aussi belle prise de vues et bon senario...paul.

Cliffhanger (Special Edition)
Cliffhanger (Special Edition) by Renny Harlin (DVD - 2006)
CDN$ 9.99