biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 18, 2010
Michael Flatley created it. Colin Dunne perfected it. Along with his partner, the ever-delightful, ginger-haired Jean Butler, Colin brings an energy to the show without Mr. Flatley's ego. The music is phenomenal in its own right, the dancing is breathtaking, and the visuals and lighting are astounding. The secondary performances are first-rate and the Dance Troupe and the Riverdance Singers add much to the show. You will be riveted to your television screen from the first note to the last. For lovers of Celtic music and dancing, Riverdance: Live from Radio City Music Hall is a must-see.

The 2-Disc Collector's Edition features several documentaries and bonus performances.

If you love Riverdance, and even if you've never seen a performance before, you owe it to yourself to see this video. You won't be disappointed.
on January 26, 2014
This is the show I saw in Toronto (this exact cast) and brought back great memories. It was one of the best versions of this show produced.
on June 11, 2009
I've enjoyed Riverdance right from the time I saw the original show. I have the VHS of the Dublin show with Jean Butler/Michael Flatley, Riverdance Live from New York with Jean Butler/Colin Dunn (I've written a review on the NY show, and recently bought the DVD version, in case my VHS version went cookoo), and I have the DVD, Riverdance Live from Geneva, and I love 'em all.
Hmm hmm, I'm a happy camper.