biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 23, 2012
The Citizen EW9215 Eco-Drive wristwatch is a very attractive, quite "dressy" watch and well-made. The "no battery required" feature is a big plus. Made a great Xmas present for my wife.
on December 31, 2013
This is an absolutely beautiful little watch. I have two Citizen Eco-Drive watches and this little black one is my favorite. It is very classy and stylish yet it and can be worn with anything. I just love it. Ida
on March 11, 2014
Love it!

Not just the eco-drive part but the simplicity of the look - so elegant.

Looking for more eco-drives in other styles.

Highly recommend it.
on July 11, 2015
The photo is deceiving, should see men's version of watch for the hour signs. Can only clearly see 12, 3, 6 and 9 and all the other ones are barely there and have to squint at an angle to spot them! Smaller than I expected. Am returning this as I thought the hour signs would be more prominent.
on October 15, 2014
Liked the look of the watch on-line, looks even better on my arm. Quietly elegant. Perfect for the sophisticated casual look and for dressier occasions. Thrilled with the fact that I will never have to buy another battery for it. Perfect size for my small wrist.
on February 15, 2015
I bought this piece for my girlfriend about 6 months ago and it's held up great. After buying an Eco-drive for myself and one for my father several years ago, I have only had good experiences with these Citizen watches.
on September 12, 2014
My wife's old watch stopped working, even with new batteries. She always liked my Citizen Ecodrive so now she has one of her own. One she can wear to work and still looks elegent enough to go out on the town with.
on February 11, 2015
I was sold on this watch when it said no replacement batteries needed. I picked the leather strap because my wrist is small. I am very happy with it.
on January 16, 2016
My daughter loves it. It is very stylish and classy plus the price was right for a wonderful Christmas gift.
on December 17, 2015
Bought as a gift for my wife. It is a very narrow watch, but look's simple and elegant. She loved it.