march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Family Tools

on January 23, 2012
The Citizen EW9215 Eco-Drive wristwatch is a very attractive, quite "dressy" watch and well-made. The "no battery required" feature is a big plus. Made a great Xmas present for my wife.
on December 31, 2013
This is an absolutely beautiful little watch. I have two Citizen Eco-Drive watches and this little black one is my favorite. It is very classy and stylish yet it and can be worn with anything. I just love it. Ida
on March 11, 2014
Love it!

Not just the eco-drive part but the simplicity of the look - so elegant.

Looking for more eco-drives in other styles.

Highly recommend it.
on March 14, 2016
I'd had this watch for about 14 months when it died. I had it on the shelf and made sure it wasn't in the dark for any extended periods of time (instructions say no more than 6 months in the dark). Well, turns out one day it just stopped working. Now I have to see what to do about replacing an eco-drive battery that doesn't really last as long as they say.
on July 11, 2015
The photo is deceiving, should see men's version of watch for the hour signs. Can only clearly see 12, 3, 6 and 9 and all the other ones are barely there and have to squint at an angle to spot them! Smaller than I expected. Am returning this as I thought the hour signs would be more prominent.
on October 15, 2014
Liked the look of the watch on-line, looks even better on my arm. Quietly elegant. Perfect for the sophisticated casual look and for dressier occasions. Thrilled with the fact that I will never have to buy another battery for it. Perfect size for my small wrist.
on February 15, 2015
I bought this piece for my girlfriend about 6 months ago and it's held up great. After buying an Eco-drive for myself and one for my father several years ago, I have only had good experiences with these Citizen watches.
on September 12, 2014
My wife's old watch stopped working, even with new batteries. She always liked my Citizen Ecodrive so now she has one of her own. One she can wear to work and still looks elegent enough to go out on the town with.
on February 18, 2016
I love this watch because it is a Citizen eco-drive. No batteries ever needed, as long as you leave out in the light and not in a drawer. It is small, but I do not mind that.
on February 11, 2015
I was sold on this watch when it said no replacement batteries needed. I picked the leather strap because my wrist is small. I am very happy with it.