countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 13, 2009
I had tons of fun with this game. The story was quite interesting, which was surprising. The gameplay is good, not perfect. Since magic is limited and cumbersome to actually use. Especially stacking magic, which I still have issues with.

It is surprisingly short however. Which was disappointing. There is a multiplayer mode, which is separate from the single player mode. Of which, you can play solo if you want. You get to create a bunch of characters and level them separately, but it's not fun alone. It's very fun to play locally with friends.

It's a solid game and worth a purchase if you like a good hack and slash RPG.
on June 29, 2009
It is very difficult for me to find a game I like. Square created Secret of Mana in the early 90s and I have been unable to love another game since. Of course, no other game has been comparible.

While this game is far from how amazing Mana was, it is very much along the same lines that made Secret of Mana so fantastic! I traditionally dislike Final Fantasy games based on the combat system, but this one flows much closer to what I'm used to.

It's colorful, it's fun, it's adorable, and the characters are all actually likeable! Another first for Final Fantasy for me.
I think it's awesome.

If you were a fan of Secret of Mana and you're looking for something similar (albeit nothing will ever be as good), you might want to give this a try.
on April 2, 2015