summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

on May 23, 2014
We bought this to replace an older model of grill. This one is so superior it's amazing. The appliance is easily changed from a contact griller to a panini press to an open grill or pancake griddle. It has separate heat controls for the various configurations. The plates come out easily and are dishwasher friendly. They have a really effective non-stick coating. This model has an integrated drip pan which is an improvement over the original ones that were separate cups. We also purchased the waffle plates. They make 4 good sized waffles at a time. They are well designed with a wide border around the waffle area to prevent spills. The only feature that this model doesn't have is a timer. Considering how well it works i would say this is a very minor item.
on May 2, 2015
Bought it "used" as it had a small imperfection as stated by the description. I spent a good 10 minutes looking for it. Settled that it was something I found that id barely consider an "imperfection". Cooks 10x faster then my old grill. Well worth every penny! Regardless that I got 50% off!
review image
on July 17, 2015
I was initially a bit a bit sceptical about this Cuisnart 5-in-1 but trust me....I got a lot of uses out of this machine, from breakfast with eggs, bacon & sausages to Dinner with Grilled steaks with red peppers & asparagus & my all time favourite snack-to making Paninis & sandwiches.
All the positive reviews did influenced my decision to purchase this model but I also find the few negative ones to be helpful just as well, in making me a bit more aware of the possibility of certain fragile parts of the machine.
Still, I would highly recommend it to a retired couple like myself & my husband, who may not necessarily want to spend too much time in the kitchen cooking or cleaning up there after.
on January 20, 2012
Bad: Maybe I had bad luck. The second time I used the grill, one of the hinge fell off. The grill plate can be taken down by a little more effort.

I don't like the non-stick plates since I have to be careful when I use it.

Good: Foods are cooked evenly. Love it.
on December 4, 2011
This grill works as described. I haven't used the griddle yet but the grill makes great panini sandwiches and pork chops. More importantly, at least to me, it made a perfectly grilled ribeye in 6 minutes.
on April 3, 2011
I decided to purchase this Griddler when it went on sale for $209.00. I am SO happy I did and my family uses it every day- So far we have made delicious paninis and quesadillas on the contact grill, and pancakes and french toast on the griddler. My only complaint is that I'm not sure that the griddle plates distribute the heat very evenly. When we made the pancakes, only certain parts of them browned up. I haven't thrown out my old griddle yet because I think I may still want to use it for pancakes.
on September 18, 2015
We owned an earlier model of the Griddler and appreciated it's versatility until it eventually stopped working. Unfortunately we returned this new unit twice... once to Amazon because we belatedly found it much cheaper at Costco, and then again because the product's re-design with double-sided plates significantly increases cooking time. Pancakes took at least 5 minutes per side! In the end we went back to basics and bought a couple of nice flat crepe pans to go on the stove top.
on August 23, 2012
This is a great griddler, easy to use & best part, easy to clean. The plates can be removed which makes clean up easy. I also purchased the waffle plates & had success on my first batch. The plates are easy to change. I had read some reviews where people advised the plates did not fit well but I did not have this problem.

I did a lot of research before purchasing this griddler & I am not disappointed. Amazon had the best price too.

Love this griddler.
on January 19, 2012
I absolutely love my Cuisinart Griddler. I used to have the George Foreman Grill, I always wanted one of the Cuisinart ones. It works so great, I can make any size sandwich of any thickness I want, and it cooks it just great, without squashing it like the Foreman Grill. It does all sorts of things, plus I ordered the Waffle Plates, which work just great. I have used it just about every day for something or other. I just love that the plates come off, and can go in the dishwasher also. The clean up is nothing. I keep it sitting right on my cupboard, it looks really nice also, and so quick to use. I reccomend this product to everyone, you will just love it!!!
on August 24, 2013
I used to have a grill with non-removable plates and I never wanted to clean it, that was a pain. This one is impressive. Removable plates makes it easy to clean. 2 sided plates makes it versatile and you can use it as a traditional grill or you can completely open it for a cooking plate. You can do whatever you want with that little thing. I even find it better than a non-stick pan on the stove because you can precisely select the degree you want and it will keep it. It will not become too hot and burn everything if you let it wait a bit too long before you put your food in it. That's a big point for me because i'm a very absentminded person. Also, the cooking is even, which is very good. The grease tray is under the grill (it was on the side with my ancient grill and it was annoying). So maybe the price will stop you, but I've had it for a couple months and I'm not regretting it. Sometimes you have to pay a little more for good brands and Cuisinart won't let you down on this.