4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product with 2 minor flaws
I have made many items with my new griddler since recieving it - grilled provolone on gluten free sour dough, Pesto grilled chicken breast with smoked gouda on gluten free rolls, grilled pork chops, grilled chicken, grilled bell peppers and onions, bacon and grilled burgers as well as using the griddle for gluten free pancakes and eggs. I prefer grilling my gluten free...
Published on March 8 2012 by Cocoabear

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but not great
OK, I did read the reviews prior to buying and saw the reviews that said that plates are not that scratch-proof or not that easy to clean. But I ignored those reviews as I am not very picky. However, the reviewers who mentioned it were absolutely correct - a fall onto the tile floor leaves a surface scratch that voids non-stick plate status and the plates don't get...
Published 12 months ago by BigOnFitness

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent grill, Dec 4 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
This grill works as described. I haven't used the griddle yet but the grill makes great panini sandwiches and pork chops. More importantly, at least to me, it made a perfectly grilled ribeye in 6 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not on the Cheap, Sept. 19 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
I read the relevant reviews and noted that most dissatisfaction was with 'Griddlers' in the lower price range and therefore selected the CGR-4NC Cuisinart. I'm a Senior, live alone and haven't the aptitude to cook a steak in a pan to my satisfaction. The Cuisinart Grill solved the problem on the first attempt. To retain the non-stick surface and simplify clean-up, I soak the cooking plates before washing. A Panini has become a typical lunch, fast and easy with superb results using my new appliance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, Jan. 19 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
I absolutely love my Cuisinart Griddler. I used to have the George Foreman Grill, I always wanted one of the Cuisinart ones. It works so great, I can make any size sandwich of any thickness I want, and it cooks it just great, without squashing it like the Foreman Grill. It does all sorts of things, plus I ordered the Waffle Plates, which work just great. I have used it just about every day for something or other. I just love that the plates come off, and can go in the dishwasher also. The clean up is nothing. I keep it sitting right on my cupboard, it looks really nice also, and so quick to use. I reccomend this product to everyone, you will just love it!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing performance, April 16 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
The reason for buying this product was a desire to have an indoor grill for grilling steaks on rainy days. It did not get hot enough to sear the steaks, no matter how thoroughly dried with paper towels, so they come out cooked rather than grilled. The upper grilling plate does not snap in place easily and often comes loose on one side. It may be fine for pancakes, but \i would not recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Verry usefuff and easy to clean, Nov. 3 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
I like it very much, could be use for many dish. The price is good, the only place I find under your price is Costco but they do not keep it all the year only in Christmas time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Griddler is a winner, Oct. 13 2013
Sarg jr (chwk BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
bought this to replace our old grill....bought it based on the positive reviews, and cause there r only 2 of us. this grill is awesome! it makes the BEST sandwiches & panini's. it is easy to clean, the reversible grills r great...this unit doesnt just looks good, it is well built, it feels and looks like a quality, well built sturdy unit...the grills fit in the dishwasher easily...though it basically wipes clean and hasnt really needed the dishwasher.
love the ability to control the temperature. it gets hot enough to sear steaks to!
dont know what else to say except you wont be sorry as long as u arent buying with the expectation that u can cook for a large family all at once with this. it will hold 2 steaks, sandwiches or chicken breasts, but no more then 2 items at a time unless they are small pieces. also this price is super, seen it for more at cosco so buy with confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenagers love this, Sept. 20 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
We have 3 teenager who use our griddler constantly, sandwiches, French toast, bacon, eggs, etc. the removable cooking plates clean up well in the dishwasher. We wish that it came with the waffle plates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Griiddler, Aug. 23 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
This is a great griddler, easy to use & best part, easy to clean. The plates can be removed which makes clean up easy. I also purchased the waffle plates & had success on my first batch. The plates are easy to change. I had read some reviews where people advised the plates did not fit well but I did not have this problem.

I did a lot of research before purchasing this griddler & I am not disappointed. Amazon had the best price too.

Love this griddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy little Cuisinart, Dec 22 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
Just the right size and very versatile. Separate Griddle and Grill functions in the same machine make this a must have for convenience in the kitchen.
Tow Thumbs up Cuisinart! Great Canadian Company!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Griddle But, Oct. 15 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
Works well but it should have included the waffle griddles. Also I found it $30 cheaper at Costco. I use it regularly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›