4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product with 2 minor flaws
I have made many items with my new griddler since recieving it - grilled provolone on gluten free sour dough, Pesto grilled chicken breast with smoked gouda on gluten free rolls, grilled pork chops, grilled chicken, grilled bell peppers and onions, bacon and grilled burgers as well as using the griddle for gluten free pancakes and eggs. I prefer grilling my gluten free...
Published on March 8 2012 by Cocoabear

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but not great
OK, I did read the reviews prior to buying and saw the reviews that said that plates are not that scratch-proof or not that easy to clean. But I ignored those reviews as I am not very picky. However, the reviewers who mentioned it were absolutely correct - a fall onto the tile floor leaves a surface scratch that voids non-stick plate status and the plates don't get...
Published 9 months ago by BigOnFitness

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 411 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is fine, warranty is not, June 12 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
I receive this product and during the first days it did what it is supposed to. Then the top plate became loose. I think it was like that all the time, but I just noticed once it felt while I was cooking and almost burn myself.

So then I went to see the warranty section of the manual. First of all one have to pay for shipping to their facility in Woodbridge, ON. You also have to include $10 bucks for shipping an handling (i guess this is for the return). Also note there is no RMA issued, so the only way to know they received the product is to pay for traceable shipping. Also one have to include all the purchase information in paper along the product, including a description of the product defect.

It it too much for a brand like Cuisinart to take better care of their customers? I would have though warranty would be something simple, like making a call and waiting for some RMA shipping labels. Guess I was wrong.

I'm still considering whether to send this thing back for repairs or just straight to the garbage.... :(

1.0 out of 5 stars stopped working, waranty does NOT include shipping! Cheque required for return., Dec 5 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
I loved this item and recommended it to my friends and family. I have had it less than a year and it has stopped working. The company says I should ship it to them and they will fix or replace it. However, I am to pay for shipping and include a check for return shipping. Is it reasonable to have to pay, when a product is defective after less than a year? I think not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Verry usefuff and easy to clean, Nov. 3 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
I like it very much, could be use for many dish. The price is good, the only place I find under your price is Costco but they do not keep it all the year only in Christmas time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Griddler is a winner, Oct. 13 2013
Sarg jr (chwk BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
bought this to replace our old grill....bought it based on the positive reviews, and cause there r only 2 of us. this grill is awesome! it makes the BEST sandwiches & panini's. it is easy to clean, the reversible grills r great...this unit doesnt just looks good, it is well built, it feels and looks like a quality, well built sturdy unit...the grills fit in the dishwasher easily...though it basically wipes clean and hasnt really needed the dishwasher.
love the ability to control the temperature. it gets hot enough to sear steaks to!
dont know what else to say except you wont be sorry as long as u arent buying with the expectation that u can cook for a large family all at once with this. it will hold 2 steaks, sandwiches or chicken breasts, but no more then 2 items at a time unless they are small pieces. also this price is super, seen it for more at cosco so buy with confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenagers love this, Sept. 20 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
We have 3 teenager who use our griddler constantly, sandwiches, French toast, bacon, eggs, etc. the removable cooking plates clean up well in the dishwasher. We wish that it came with the waffle plates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Griiddler, Aug. 23 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
This is a great griddler, easy to use & best part, easy to clean. The plates can be removed which makes clean up easy. I also purchased the waffle plates & had success on my first batch. The plates are easy to change. I had read some reviews where people advised the plates did not fit well but I did not have this problem.

I did a lot of research before purchasing this griddler & I am not disappointed. Amazon had the best price too.

Love this griddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy little Cuisinart, Dec 22 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
Just the right size and very versatile. Separate Griddle and Grill functions in the same machine make this a must have for convenience in the kitchen.
Tow Thumbs up Cuisinart! Great Canadian Company!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Griddle But, Oct. 15 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
Works well but it should have included the waffle griddles. Also I found it $30 cheaper at Costco. I use it regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like hot damn..., April 3 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
Excellent. Works well as a grill and for toasting panini and sandwiches. Solid construction. Hot plates easily pop out for cleaning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Paninis and Quesadillas, April 3 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler (Kitchen)
I decided to purchase this Griddler when it went on sale for $209.00. I am SO happy I did and my family uses it every day- So far we have made delicious paninis and quesadillas on the contact grill, and pancakes and french toast on the griddler. My only complaint is that I'm not sure that the griddle plates distribute the heat very evenly. When we made the pancakes, only certain parts of them browned up. I haven't thrown out my old griddle yet because I think I may still want to use it for pancakes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 411 | Next ›