5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, high quality
It's an adjustable teaspoon. There's not much to say. It comes apart so you can clean it, and is high quality. Not a replacement for a set of teaspoons, but very neat and handy to have in addition.
Published 6 months ago by cofffffeeeeee

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
I like how the tool has varying measurements for easy baking. I especially like how you can get an accurate amount of the food you need with the design of the tool. What I don't like is that the function where you slide to get the different measurements, can either get stuck or be hard to move up or down
Published 8 months ago by Kifa

2.0 out of 5 stars Too difficult to use and to clean after use,., April 9 2014
This review is from: KitchenArt 50010 Pro Adjust-A-Teaspoon, Champagne Satin Finish (Kitchen)
Doesn't slide easily, more mess than anything else. Another useless kitchen gadget.The shape of the spoon is also a bit weird.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, high quality, March 24 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, Jan. 13 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars kitchen adjust-a-teaspoon, Jan. 8 2014
I love this spoon. It is very sturdy and easy to adjust to the different sizes. Very handy and super quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, May 3 2013
this little mesuring spoon is a must in all kitchens saves a lot of space and easy to use and clean

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!, Nov. 22 2012
Amazing spoon, I was looking all over for one of these because I was tired of having multiple measuring spoons around. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!, March 11 2012
Kali "They call me The Book Junkie" (Haliburton, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I buy a lot of kitchen gadgets on amazon, and in truth I only picked this to even out my shipment and get free shipping. I am so, so, so glad I did. It's so useful in the kitchen, and I love not having to hunt for all my different teaspoon size measuring spoons. I have heard some people had trouble with the sliding unit of it sticking or being stiff, but I had no issues at all. I am hoping for the tablespoon size to come in stock so I can buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 6 2014
Sturdy and slides easily but not so easily that it'd mess up your accuracy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 19 2014