4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
Use it all the time. Other than being a little bulky, it does the job well. Had to have it replaced at one point and had no trouble at all with the manufacturer.
Published 19 months ago by KL

1.0 out of 5 stars Bunk batch of watches?
Published on Feb. 7 2012 by Mojo

1.0 out of 5 stars Bunk batch of watches?, Feb. 7 2012
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner 405 Water Resistant Running GPS With Heart Rate Monitor and USB ANT Stick (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I bought this watch for my wife for her birthday. After she opened it we discovered it did not work. Garmin's tech/customer support was excellent and worked with my wife on the phone to troubleshoot it. He determined that it was faulty beyond repair - a problem with the operating system as the watch would not boot up. Amazon.ca exchanged the watch for a new one promptly but the new one had exactly the same issue. I got my money back from Amazon after I returned the second one. I've used Garmin products for many years and this is the first time I've had an issue. Unfortunately twice bitten, twice shy: I won't be purchasing a GPS running watch from Garmin unless I can hold it in my hands and see that it does what it's supposed to do before I hand over my money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, May 15 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, Sept. 5 2012
Well I would not recommend buying one as mine is already broken and will not charge did not even last 9 months and you think if would of for they price you pay

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!, May 11 2012
I got this watch for my birthday and absolutely love it! I wear it when I walk at lunch and when I run in the morning. The gps seems to accurately track my route and it gives me distance, pace and time as I go. It downloads the information easily to the website and allows me to make notes and save courses. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks but so far it's wonderful. I can't wait to get to know all the features and how to make the most of it.