5.0 out of 5 stars magic jack
I am very satisfied, it works as advertised, I use it in my RV and at home for long distance calls.
Published on Nov. 9 2012 by serli

3.0 out of 5 stars May not replace Home phone
Cheap calls, But bad quality. No fax. It is a good product for price. But home phone is way better.

I recommend this product
Published 16 months ago by B E GEn

3.0 out of 5 stars May not replace Home phone, Aug. 21 2013
This review is from: MagicJack VoIP PC to Phone Jack, for *Free Local & Long Distance Calls* (Office Product)

I recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars magic jack, Nov. 9 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great one to have, Feb. 29 2012
Kevin Barton (Whitby, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This is a great device to have. This device gives me free local and long distance calls to anywhere in the world. Therefore I will not worry about another phone bill no matter if it is Bell or Rogers. With this advantage, I can afford high speed internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a money saver.,, July 11 2011
Albert E Clark (Windsor, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This is great and easy to use item. This is a real money saver. I should have bought the magicjack a long time ago.

1.0 out of 5 stars MajicJack has very poor reception, June 15 2012
Margaret Elizabeth Wood (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought the MajicJack hoping I could reduce the calls on my cell phone as that is the only phone I have. I have tried to use it several times at different times of the day but it cuts in and out so often that I only get part of the words being spoken to me. I have always had to go back and use my cell phone on every call I have made on the MajicJack. It is quite useless to me.
Margaret Wood
MagicJack VoIP PC to Phone Jack, for *Free Local & Long Distance Calls*

1.0 out of 5 stars Naïve et méfiante à la fois., March 5 2012
Sur le conseil d'une amie qui carbure aux économies, je l'ai acheté. Désolée. Je n'ai pas encore utilisé le produit, j'attends la confirmation de cette amie qui l'essaie et si c'est bon je l'installerai. J'ai peur que ce soit trop beau pour être vrai. Mais si c'est vrai, ça fait tellement longtemps que je déteste mon service téléphonique actuel qui ne devrait pas s'appeler service, je vais fermer mon compte avec la plus grande satisfaction.

MagicJack VoIP PC to Phone Jack, for *Free Local & Long Distance Calls*