biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on August 21, 2013
Cheap calls, But bad quality. No fax. It is a good product for price. But home phone is way better.

I recommend this product
on November 9, 2012
I am very satisfied, it works as advertised, I use it in my RV and at home for long distance calls.
on February 29, 2012
This is a great device to have. This device gives me free local and long distance calls to anywhere in the world. Therefore I will not worry about another phone bill no matter if it is Bell or Rogers. With this advantage, I can afford high speed internet.
on June 15, 2012
I bought the MajicJack hoping I could reduce the calls on my cell phone as that is the only phone I have. I have tried to use it several times at different times of the day but it cuts in and out so often that I only get part of the words being spoken to me. I have always had to go back and use my cell phone on every call I have made on the MajicJack. It is quite useless to me.
Margaret Wood
MagicJack VoIP PC to Phone Jack, for *Free Local & Long Distance Calls*
on April 13, 2015
Item received in a timely fashion and for a fair price.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2011
This is great and easy to use item. This is a real money saver. I should have bought the magicjack a long time ago.
on March 5, 2012
Sur le conseil d'une amie qui carbure aux économies, je l'ai acheté. Désolée. Je n'ai pas encore utilisé le produit, j'attends la confirmation de cette amie qui l'essaie et si c'est bon je l'installerai. J'ai peur que ce soit trop beau pour être vrai. Mais si c'est vrai, ça fait tellement longtemps que je déteste mon service téléphonique actuel qui ne devrait pas s'appeler service, je vais fermer mon compte avec la plus grande satisfaction.
0Comment1 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse