5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Brad Naller, July 3 2012
This review is from: DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit (Tools & Hardware)
I bought this brad nailer because I am expecting to be installing a lot of baseboards and shoe moldings in the next few months. I first looked at the air compressor/nailer combo route, but decided against it since I recently helped a buddy install baseboards and I just couldn't stand the vibration and noise while doing the work and the hose always got in the way of things. Anyways, I installed shoe moldings in the basement following installing laminate flooring and this thing is portable and yet very powerful. I charged the 18 volt XPR battery in about an hour and sunk almost 75 nails without this baby even hicuping. I am especially impressed with the light weight and the control of the firing mechanism. I like the idea of having a light available when you depress the trigger so that you can see where your firing a nail in lower lighting conditions. Once you go cordless you never go back!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 21 2014
Great tool... I already owned the 16 gauge model and love it,,, but 16 gauge nails are not always practicle for finer work. so i decided to buy this model, so far so good sets nails fine and is user friendly. Got it for a great price and was delivered very quick befor expected date which was great..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my small business, Feb. 17 2014
I have a small closet interior company and use the tool every second or third job. It works perfectly for me and is much more portable than a compressor and hoses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Nailer!... still, July 1 2012
Other than being a bit heavy - this is by necessity, I'm sure - this is a fantastic nailer and I am very glad I own it.

Update (Jan, 2014): This tool continues to be invaluable. I use it all the time for fine nailing.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tripping on hoses, July 9 2014
I received this nailer a week ago. Since that time I have done a number of furniture and trim projects, along with some playing around with scrap pieces of wood.

Pros:
I've shot about 1200 nails ranging from 5/8" to 2" and haven't had a single mis-fire or jam.
The product feels very well build and solid
The magazine is quite large and reloading is very fast.
I was impressed with how it works well at any orientation

Cons:
The gun is a bit on the heavy side. It is very manageable with one hand, but if I was working overhead all day with it my arm would probably start to get tired.
The top of the gun, and the gun itself is a bit bulky. It's fine if you're wide open, but I wouldn't plan on using inside a cabinet or in tight spaces.

Overall a great product in my mind and it's a dream not having to drag a hose around. I gave it five stars because my cons are more for information for people on what they are getting into. I don't think the cons are reflective of the quality of the product, but the nature of a cordless nailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brad nailer, Feb. 27 2014
Works like a charm, easy to load, very easy to unjamb. Lasts a long time on a charge. Great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars price to high for me great tool, Feb. 11 2014
waiting for the price to do down. it's the same price here were I live. that is my wish list

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, Dec 31 2013
In summary, it surpassed my expectations.
Very powerful for a battery powered tool.
I recommend to all serious DYI'ers.
Just fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Tool, Jan. 6 2013
I wish I had bought this a long time ago, so easy to use with professional results with little effort

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dealt nailer, Dec 30 2012
This nailer is a powerful must have tool for every handyman. You can't beat this price which included 2 batteries and a carrying case. The free shipping was an added bonus. Received it in 2 days.

DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit