5.0 out of 5 stars grrod product
I used it for my main phone at home. Screen is easy to read, touch pad is large. Two phone lines in one phone is convience and save the space on my desk. I hav all the feathers that I need on this phone.
Published 22 months ago by wahkin613

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone Review
Buttons are sticky. Other than that phone works good. I like the memory feature for speed dialing. We now have three of these phones in our office
Published 17 months ago by Kenkelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone Review, April 17 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars grrod product, Nov. 9 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars AT&T 993 Corded 2-Line Speakerphone, Oct. 31 2012
This review is from: AT&T 993 Corded 2-Line Speakerphone (Electronics)
Touch tone started failing after about 6 months and is getting gradually worse. It's not that the keys stick, its that it will stall on stall on one tone and just keep that tone going until you have to try and hang up (which is also difficult to do). Frequently doesn't register button pushes. It's so bad that when you press redial - it will still stall on a random tone and not complete the call. Useless phone to me now.

4.0 out of 5 stars AT&T 993 spekerphone, Feb. 17 2012
D. Savoy (New Brunswick Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AT&T 993 Corded 2-Line Speakerphone (Electronics)
Love this telephone. I would give it a perfect score, however I wish the lighted up display screen was darker. All the features I needed in a phone are on this one. Great value for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, nothing fancy, Jan. 8 2012
This review is from: AT&T 993 Corded 2-Line Speakerphone (Electronics)
this phone works well, its worth the money and the price was fare, and does what it is needed to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars AT&T 2 line phone, Jan. 1 2012
This review is from: AT&T 993 Corded 2-Line Speakerphone (Electronics)
This comes with a well-documented manual. Works as it is supposed to do, but may take some "fiddling" to get all the functions working as you
may want (especially the flashing lights to indicate a message). I have three complaints: the "history" lights remain on unless you clear them by going through each call (or just accept it as as); Sometimes, when dialing using the speaker rather than holding the handset, the phone sticks on a number with the tone ringing (this does not seem to happen when dialing using the handset to listen) and more importantly, the little plastic clip to hold the receiver on the phone in the vertical position is very cheap and slides down all the time letting the phone fall to the floor. I fixed this with some contact cement as I will never use this phone in the horizontal position. Other than that, the sound is clear.

AT&T 993 Corded 2-Line Speakerphone