5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Relaxing CD!
This is a great instrumental CD! Not only great greek music that you can get up and dance to, but also the soft contemporary songs that you can just relax with. I enjoy it very much!
Published on March 8 2003 by Nick

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you're not greek...
Published on May 15 2004 by C. Karathanasis

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you're not greek..., May 15 2004
C. Karathanasis "dancingkiki" (Ann Arbor, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very americanized CD. If you're looking for greek music, check out some CDs from the islands- This has some american instruments in the background, behind the singer and bouzuki. The singers voice was also a little too pampered.. It's sounds pretty, but dosn't have the same bite as ethnic music does to it. It's not something you could picture your anscestors playing.
In review: If you're not Greek, buy this CD, it's great! If you are Greek, go buy a different CD, this one's too gentle.
Christos Aneste!

1.0 out of 5 stars Great flick but bad cd, April 29 2004
Check out my big phat cd cuz I'm a greek musician
[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars The Greek Music is Great, May 4 2003
S. Stroshane (Brighton, Massachusetts United States) - See all my reviews
I loved the strong rhythms and colorful harmonies of the traditional Greek numbers. The film score is lyrical but bland. This truly is a combination of "apples and oranges!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Relaxing CD!, March 8 2003
Nick (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful blend of traditional Greek and contemporary music, Feb. 27 2003
Joanne M. Olivieri "Author/Poet" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
What a beautiful CD. The harmony between the traditional and contemporary is extraordinary. This music takes us along a cultural and quite refreshing journey of a young girl's life. Beautiful music for any music lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Moving Music!, Feb. 19 2003
By A Customer
A great, high-paced greek music CD! What can I say? The first time I saw the movie (my favorite movie in all the world), the first thought was is there a soundtrack! The music is so moving and makes you just want to dance. You have to check this out! 5 stars for pitch perfect music!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ummpa!, Jan. 24 2003
What a great film! I was pleasently surprised to view this film and to find that it wasn't chalked full of special effects and violence. This would be a movie for everyone, but not everyone enjoys light-hearted romantic comedies. The acting is superb and the story is sweet and easy-going. One of the best movies I've seen this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harmony w/ Greek Tunes!!!!!, Jan. 12 2003
By A Customer
This review is from the perspective of a retired couple who travels around the world and enjoys having dinner parties. This CD is wonderful while cooking a Greek meal, dining with Greek food and yes, even while cleaning up the dishes from the Greek feast. The music has harmony and incorporates more instruments than you normally hear in Greece. Greek food and Greek music...not for everyone... BUT ... high probabilities you will enjoy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's all the Pirates?, Dec 15 2002
CrackersCoinslot (Davey Jones Locker) - See all my reviews
Ahoy there matey's, this be a dirty dose of scullduggery if every I've sighted one!
All the Big Fat Greeks I've ever seen ave asurely been more worthy Seadogs than them here. Why, apart from one rather chubby lassy I mistook for Moby Dick towards the end there be nothin to keep a non-landlubber on his sea-legs
one hook outa five
arrre!

5.0 out of 5 stars OPAH!!, Nov. 5 2002
By A Customer
I have seen this movie 4 times and each time I see it, it gets better. The sound track is really in true spirit to the whole greek culture. I can hardly wait for the DVD to come out, so I can watch it again!!

My Big Fat Greek Wedding
My Big Fat Greek Wedding by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2008)