5.0 out of 5 stars A golf game for non golfers, June 16 2010
Jeff (Toronto, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - PlayStation 3 (Video Game)
I wanted a game that didn't involve shooting for once. Don't get me wrong, I do lover shooters, it's just after a while it can get tiresome trying to blow away anything that moves. What could be more pleasent than wacking a ball carefully across a lovely manicured country side. I went with Hot Shots golf over Tiger Woods simpley because I wanted a golf game that wasn't so technical. The Tiger Woods game seemed like a complicated game like Madden NFL, no chance that a casual person could pick up the game and enjoy it. Hot Shots is the causal virtual golfers game, but no so easy that there is no challenge. The characters are silly and the pace is easy going. At some point in the game I switched from the traditional shot method to the advanced and my game improved. This is a good example of how the game works, it eases the casual gamer into the harder parts of the game. It's just the relaxing kind of game I needed after trying to survive master BatteField Bad Company or Call of Duty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the game, Dec 22 2013
This review is from: Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - PlayStation 3 (Video Game)
its fun and quirky, and it can be played by my 5 year old grand son. My Tiger in training.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable, Aug. 19 2013
Member 121 (Okanagan Valley, BC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - PlayStation 3 (Video Game)
Physics are good and consistent throughout the game. Graphics are nice and the overall feel is not too "arcade-ish".
I also play Tiger Woods 12 + 14. Hot Shots is not the same but I have enjoyed it for well over 100 hours. Good deal for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool jeu de golf, May 27 2011
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - PlayStation 3 (Video Game)
Hot shot est un jeu de golf simple a maitriser, dans un esprit purement japonais. Plein d'objets a gagner, des terrains de golf originaux, de quoi vous occuper longuement.

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - PlayStation 3
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - PlayStation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
Used & New from: CDN$ 50.00