countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on March 10, 2011
This game was a wonderful FPS game and wasn't honored as well as it should have been by the media. If your into FPS games this is a must have for playstation owners.You play as Nathan Hale who is fighting against Chimera that are taking over the planet and as you play you gain respect for the characters in Resistance 2. If you like playing with people co-op is available if you want to battle against other users play Competitive. All in all this game is hands down one of my favorities and is definately worth your money. Hope you enjoy another one of Insomniac's hits.
on December 5, 2011
much better then the previous game, better graphics, story, and sound, this is an underrated game series, worth every dollar.
on January 7, 2009
I'm not a gamer and bought Resistance: Fall of Man solely to play with my hubby. I have no interest playing online with others. We had a blast playing campaign co-op in RFOM, so when R2 came out, I eagerly bought it with the anticipation of hours of campaign co-op fun. So we were very surprised and disappointed to discover that they had taken away offline campaign co-op. The offline co-op available is horrible - the missions are completely random, it's extremely tedious to play a map over and over again just to unlock another map, and one of us will never retain our XP.

I know most people love the sequel because of its online capabilities. However, not everyone who purchase this game wants to play online. If Insomniac can come up with the "revolutionary" 60-player option, the least they could do is to retain campaign co-op for offline players. I know I'm in the minority but I'm very disappointed with this sequel. If there is an R3 in the works, I really hope Insomniac will restore offline campaign co-op capability.
on May 25, 2009
I want to preamble by saying this game is great. It's fun, there are numerous different locations and some fun bosses to beat.

However, the #1 complaint I have that stopped an otherwise graphically beautiful, epic game, from getting 5 stars, is the lack of a strong story line. While the plot sounds epic, the way the cut-scenes are filmed stops the player from really caring about the situation. We are witness to the invasion and destruction of San Fransisco, and a serious threat to the continental defenses of the US, but there is never a sense that it REALLY matters.

This is a great, but generic first person shooter. About 15 hours of game play if you have fun playing.
on June 3, 2010
Aquamarine is right on her review as far as i am concerned...prefectly right...Insomniac threw this together without due respect for what originally made it good as well as us fans who loved part one and who do NOT play online...rent first if at all or wait for part three in hopes of return to greatness that part 2 left us without...
on July 3, 2016
I have only booted it up. So far so good.
on April 18, 2016
Bon jeu
on November 17, 2008
I don't normally write reviews but the other review for this game that I saw is completely inaccurate. This is an amazing game that takes what was good in the first Resistance and makes it twice as good. The other person that reviewed this game obviously only played the first level of the game and stopped playing. This game has amazing graphics and gameplay. The single player is lengthy and will take you a while to complete. The online is where this game really shines. This is definitely the best online game for the PS3 to date. There is no better time to buy a PS3 than right now. So if you are still reading this go and buy yourself a PS3 and this game right now!
on November 13, 2009
Great game all around. This game has by far the best co-op I've played. Three different, well defined roles make it truly cooperative.
on December 8, 2014
Much like the first Resistance.

Shipping was very quick.