5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, worth every penny!
I love my snoozer roll around, I originally ordered a smaller size thinking my dog had finished growing . So this is my second purchase. My niece was driving around town holding her active little puppy , so I gave her the smaller snoozer, and now she and her puppy are safe and sound using it as a car seat.
Both dogs are happy in their snoozers as they can see...
Published 17 months ago by Daizy

Published 12 months ago by Kristina

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for airline travel with your pet but quality could have been better., Dec 26 2013
This review is from: Snoozer 86310 Large Roll Around 4-in-1 Pet Carrier, Black (Misc.)
I purchased a large snoozer for my 19 lb Maltipoo and she fits in it very comfortably. There's a lot of room for her to move around and to have a stuffed toy in the carrier with her. She seems to enjoy being rolled around in it but I have to keep the top mesh slightly open so she could stick her head out. The only times I had the carrier completely zipped up was during check in at the airport and when boarding the plane. It is important to note that the large snoozer DOES fit under an Air Canada airplane seat (E90 aircraft), but the hard base has to be removed. The check in agent at the airport was skeptical about the size of the large snoozer but I showed him (and another agent) that the snoozer was collapsible by removing the base and he was fine with it.

The snoozer is a good product at first glance. However after using it once, I noticed that the handle became a bit flimsy/wobbly and I'm afraid that it will snap soon. I also noticed that the plastic is already cracked where the bottom panel is inserted. I do, however, like the fact that I can roll my Maltipoo around instead of having to carry her on my back or shoulder and I did get a few compliments on the travel carrier from other people at the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, worth every penny!, July 16 2013
Both dogs are happy in their snoozers as they can see even if the mesh is zipped close.
This product is made of quality workmanship and fabric. easy wipe clean inside and out. what else can I say, I am 100 percent happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 30 2013
Perfect carrier for airplane travel. Originally ordered a medium but our yorkie/havenese mix was too long. Our dog is under 10lbs but the large is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snoozer small roll around 4 in 1 carrier black, Nov. 4 2014
Linda A. Nordby "searcher41" (North Vancouver BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This little carrier is perfect for my 5 lb. dwarf Pomeranian. He feels comfortable and safe inside and can turn well and will be a lessing for me to travel with as it rolls well on a flat surface such as the airport. It will fit well under my seat on the plane so I am well pleased with the size and definitely the quality of the product. Its a winner for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars To small, Jan. 3 2014
I went by the size of my 9lb dog and this was way to small should go ordered the next size!!!this was the recommended one for my size dog!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, Nov. 19 2014