biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: Pearl MetallicStyle Name: Stand MixerChange

on February 6, 2016
My old KitchenAid mixer just bit the bullet after years of heavy use so I'm buying a bigger tougher guy. I love my mixer. It served me well. We use the lift mixer at school so I'm pretty happy to be getting one.
Nice machine
Good price shipper fast
on February 4, 2016
parait bien dans ma cuisine il reste 'a savoir si cela fait l'affaire et s'il fonctionne bien.est toujours non utilise 'a date.
on February 3, 2016
The mixer arrived incredibly fast and works wonderfully. However, the first thing (pizza dough) we tried to make came out silver... We washed all the parts as directed prior to making the dough but still there was silver coming off the bowl. I scrubbed the bowl with baking soda and then lemon juice following the direction of several reviews I found online and the water turned grey instantly. After a few washes this no longer seems to be happening but it was quite distressing at first. Also order the mixing paddle with the scraper sides when you buy your machine because the one that comes with it doesn't even come close to clearing the sides of the bowl (yes I played with the bowl height).
on February 3, 2016
Bought this as a gift, it works great. The color is great.
perfect!
on February 3, 2016
A Christmas gift to replace my 23 yr old Kitchenaid Professional. The great workhorse of a happy cook's kitchen. Can't live without it.
on February 3, 2016
I love this machine ,it is just like the one I use at the hospital only it is a 6 quart instead of a 5 quart. Runs smooth and has everything I expect from Kitchenaid.
on January 31, 2016
love it so much!!! made some mini banana breads with it! not to mention a fabulous price