I purchased this portable Walkman AM/FM Radio approx 5 years ago,
and it worked reliably for me during that time.

About a month ago, it 'died', and I need to get another one.
I check to see if there was anything else, but no other portable AM/FM radio
come close in terms of design/construction/features etc
(all others are alot 'crappier',for...
Published on April 12 2012 by 4Runner

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Basic Product
The product is very light weight. The belt clip holds the unit in place. The sound is acceptable and there is a limited amount of static. Would recommend to future buyers.
Published 14 months ago by Gabriel Tonin

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best Portable AM/FM Radio on The Market - Second Purchase, April 12 2012
This review is from: Sony SRF-M37B Walkman Digital Tuning AM/FM Stereo Radio (Black) (Electronics)
I purchased this portable Walkman AM/FM Radio approx 5 years ago,
and it worked reliably for me during that time.

About a month ago, it 'died', and I need to get another one.
I check to see if there was anything else, but no other portable AM/FM radio
come close in terms of design/construction/features etc
(all others are alot 'crappier',for about the same price).

This unit comes with a good set of headphones, but also works well with
ipod headphones. It uses one AAA battery; I use a rechargeable AAA battery
that lasts for weeks before requiring a recharge.

A good portable size, with digital tuning, Weatherband, 6 AM & 6 FM presets and a clock feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOUNDS GREAT, March 23 2012
I love this walkman, it is so compact and easy to use, sounds great, comfortable,and only uses 1 battery and lasts quite a while.
Love Mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little radio, Sept. 30 2012
blt (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a small radio at a good price, that had preset stations, a display that wasn't too small and was easy to program. This one has it all! The buttons are large enough that you don't have to squint to see them and they are well separated so you don't hit more than one at once. It has 10 preset stations which I found very easy to program. It also has local and DX buttons if you find the reception getting bad. I leave mine on DX all the time. It comes with headphones which I don't use, I prefer my ear buds. It even has a belt clip. I couldn't have asked for more. Even after all these years, Sony still knows how to make a walkman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value, Nov. 11 2011
Craig (West St. Paul, MB) - See all my reviews
I'm very happy with this Walkman. The pre-set channel feature makes for changing of favorite channels a snap. Nice and compact and the headphones are great value for the money. Delivery was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need just AM / FM meets the requirement, Oct. 28 2013
I love this product. I don't need an ipod or MP3 player. Just want Am/FM radio to listen to sports, sports talk and FM radio at home and the GYM. This product is ideal

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony SRFM37W, Sept. 26 2013
This little Walkman is amazing for its size. I like to wear it while working. I have gone through many through the years and the problem being most will not hold the station or they crack and are fuzzy. This Sony SRFM37W holds the station and has a strong signal, also the sound is rich. Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Basic Product, June 20 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best available, May 12 2013
Last great digital am/fm unit available in a sea of MP3 players. No other small unit comes close to this one..

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Dec 22 2012
It's a bit early to write a review on this walkman as I've only had it for a couple of months now, but so far so good. I've always had good luck with Sony products in the past so that is why I choose Sony for this walkman. I use it mostly when I work out and go for runs, approx 3 times per week. Reception is clear, AM or FM. My only concern is the belt clip feels like it could snap off anytime, guess time will tell for that, and I wish it would have come with an optional armband. The headband is comfortable and sounds great. So for the price I paid, so far I think it's an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, Nov. 29 2012
I was looking for a lightweight radio for running. Primary requirements were a digital tuner, button lock, and great AM reception. Found it, and at a great price.

Sony SRF-M37B Walkman Digital Tuning AM/FM Stereo Radio (Black)
CDN$ 101.34 CDN$ 32.99