boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage march snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on May 3, 2016
It's not for everybody!!!! Ask Your docter before You start!!!!!
on May 3, 2016
Didn't play waste of money
on April 27, 2016
Thanks
on April 20, 2016
great exercise DVD. I have been doing level 1 for 3 weeks and will continue with that until I feel strong enough to move to the next level. DVD cannot be fast forwarded through to the exercise portion of the DVD so a bit of a nuisance in that way.
on April 16, 2016
Arrived quickly in perfect condition. It's a great exercise video. It kicked my butt, and I was jogging and doing Zumba at the same time. I used it for 3 weeks and I was seeing positive results. I noticed a huge difference in my thighs, arms and stomach. Worth it ladies!!! It does work when you follow her instructions.
on April 15, 2016
There are three levels. The third level was exciting to reach until I realized it was almost all jumping based otherwise known as Pylometrics. I am 26 and 185lbs at 5' 9" generally healthy, can run, have good knee and hip flexors (dance did in my ankles a bit) but Pylometrics will screw up your knees and cause injury in my opinion. The first two steps are worth the $10 for the DVD but know that this can't be the be all and end all.
on April 10, 2016
Excellent
on April 10, 2016
I can't tell you how many times I have given this DVD as a gift to someone, especially when they ask what I'm doing to lose weight. This workout is simply perfect! Each level is only 27 minutes including the warm up and cool down(I do extra stretching at the end). I have to modify a few of the level 3 moves due to a bad knee but I can honestly say that I've not only been losing inches but pounds as well. I am currently working out with an advanced work out buddy and she can't believe the intense workout that we are getting. We are finishing Level 3 right now and are looking to make a workout rotation of many of Jillian's DVDs. I remember thinking that Level 2 was the most intense level (I believe another reviewer thought so too) but I have no idea what I was thinking! Level 3 is definitely the hardest but it is still very doable. Even if you're a beginner pick up this DVD and do it as consistently as possible. I've been doing it 6 days a week with one day of rest. You will definitely get results by doing this DVD.
on April 4, 2016
I quit smoking in November 2015 and began packing on the weight/fat. I do have a gym membership but don't have the time to spend a hour a day or longer there. So I purchased Jillian's 30 day shred in hopes of toning my body while continuing to eat healthy. You only need 20 minutes a day for 30 days. I am doing the portion control diet with working out 7 days week. I might not have lost pounds according to the scale but I have definitely toned my butt, thighs and calfs in just 10 days of the 30 day shred. The first 3 days were a killer on the knee's and thighs. So if you have knee, ankle or hip problems this DVD may not be for you as there is lots of jumping and lunging. Although I would recommend this for those who need to tone up the legs and core.

I am over 40, overweight according to doctors at 5 feet 5 inches and 155 lbs and not very active. That was until I began the 30 day shred. Now I have lots of energy and can feel the tightening of my leg muscles and see the definition in them. This 20 minute workout is worth the time and challenge it puts your body through.
on March 29, 2016
I really like this workout video. It kicks my butt. I'm not the fittest person but I'm no couch potato. Jillian's tough and direct style appeals to me and helps keep me motivated. I now have several of her videos. There are some floor thumping type moves, so I feel slightly bad for my downstairs neighbour when I do them, but she hasn't complained yet!