5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
I haven't played this game since it came out, and then it was sold accidentally I decided I had to have a new copy to finally beat the game. The quality is great! Very pleased with everything :) Thanks
Published 5 months ago by Britney

3.0 out of 5 stars It's underrated but not all that good or bad
Now this game starts out really strong and overall it's story is really interesting. but it's really long which i don't usually mind but at times this game can get really annoying and it's pretty generic in my opinion but if you can get it for a good price i would pick it up.
Published 9 months ago by Ian L

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 11 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's underrated but not all that good or bad, Nov. 24 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good old days, July 4 2013
This review is from: Lost Odyssey (Bilingual) - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This games plays like FF6 but with better graphics, an awesome story and very good voice acting.

To be honest, I thought that going back to old school turn based gameplay would be annoying, but I was surprise to see I much I missed those kind of games.

4.0 out of 5 stars Un bon RPG classique, Oct. 13 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lost Odyssey (Bilingual) - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
J'ai bien apprécié ce jeu qui me fait penser au jeux de rôles classiques à la Final Fantasy III - VII.

Turn-based combat, sélections d'items limités (une arme, une armure, un anneau, un accessoire et c'est tout), habiletés classiques (magie, attaque, steal, items) dans les combats.

Les points forts du jeu sont l'histoire (captivantes et originale), les graphiques (très réussis) et la trame sonore (la meilleure de tous les RPGs auxquels j'ai joué).

Je donnerais 4,5 sur 5 dans l'ensemble.

Etienne
27 ans

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost Odyssey, Nov. 19 2010
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lost Odyssey (Bilingual) - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Lost Odyssey is a must have for anyone who is a fan of the type of RPG's that were popular on the PSone and PS2. I picked this up after reading that it was four disks long because I wanted a game to last me a while. Well this game gave me entertainmeny for many months of on and off play. The story kept me coming back for more. Now that I have beat the game I plan to replay it the next chance I get some free time.

It compares to the likes of Final Fantasy (Some of the people behind it were the same people behind the original FF games).

Bottom line is that this is a great game and for 30$ you should definently get it. By far one of the best RPG's on the Xbox 360, even better then FF13 I would argue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Feb. 10 2009
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lost Odyssey (Bilingual) - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
A beautiful RPG with tons of monsters, spells, skills and combat. Good character design and story.

2.0 out of 5 stars annoying game !!!, Jan. 16 2011
Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lost Odyssey (Bilingual) - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I'v play about 5hour of this game, at first I found it good cause i'm a turn based RPG lover.
BUT WHY ALL THIS PUZZLE WITH CAMERA ROBOT AND BAD ANGLE VIEW!!!!
this was good but after 25 try of pass by this stupid level, the game now sleep in is box.

Lost Odyssey (Bilingual) - Xbox 360
Lost Odyssey (Bilingual) - Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: CDN$ 14.95