biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 19, 2010
Lost Odyssey is a must have for anyone who is a fan of the type of RPG's that were popular on the PSone and PS2. I picked this up after reading that it was four disks long because I wanted a game to last me a while. Well this game gave me entertainmeny for many months of on and off play. The story kept me coming back for more. Now that I have beat the game I plan to replay it the next chance I get some free time.

It compares to the likes of Final Fantasy (Some of the people behind it were the same people behind the original FF games).

Bottom line is that this is a great game and for 30$ you should definently get it. By far one of the best RPG's on the Xbox 360, even better then FF13 I would argue.
on November 24, 2013
Now this game starts out really strong and overall it's story is really interesting. but it's really long which i don't usually mind but at times this game can get really annoying and it's pretty generic in my opinion but if you can get it for a good price i would pick it up.
on July 4, 2013
This games plays like FF6 but with better graphics, an awesome story and very good voice acting.

To be honest, I thought that going back to old school turn based gameplay would be annoying, but I was surprise to see I much I missed those kind of games.
on March 11, 2014
I haven't played this game since it came out, and then it was sold accidentally I decided I had to have a new copy to finally beat the game. The quality is great! Very pleased with everything :) Thanks
on October 13, 2011
J'ai bien apprécié ce jeu qui me fait penser au jeux de rôles classiques à la Final Fantasy III - VII.

Turn-based combat, sélections d'items limités (une arme, une armure, un anneau, un accessoire et c'est tout), habiletés classiques (magie, attaque, steal, items) dans les combats.

Les points forts du jeu sont l'histoire (captivantes et originale), les graphiques (très réussis) et la trame sonore (la meilleure de tous les RPGs auxquels j'ai joué).

Je donnerais 4,5 sur 5 dans l'ensemble.

Etienne
27 ans
on October 24, 2014
Miss the golden-age of RPG's? Buy this. Game of the Decade, nothing more needs to be said.
on February 10, 2009
A beautiful RPG with tons of monsters, spells, skills and combat. Good character design and story.
0Comment4 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2011
I'v play about 5hour of this game, at first I found it good cause i'm a turn based RPG lover.
BUT WHY ALL THIS PUZZLE WITH CAMERA ROBOT AND BAD ANGLE VIEW!!!!
this was good but after 25 try of pass by this stupid level, the game now sleep in is box.
0Comment0 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse