biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Update Oct2015: lasted about 8-10months when started leaking, not sealing right, and finally plastic top cracking and becoming useless...glad mine was only a $5 loss!!
Orig May2014: Purchased mine from PC-Superstore (Ontario) for $5.00, and it's perfect!!
TIP: make sure when you reassemble it, there is a notch for the spout to fit into specifically back into the neck section, once you see it (on the inside) it'll make sense!!
on April 29, 2015
Looks great, but the top fell off when we used it for the first time and all the contents landed on the table. Not sure if this was fault of the bottle or if we did not assemble it correctly. Just be careful when you use it!
on May 23, 2015
was pretty excited to find it online but it is very unstable. it fell in the shelf and took me forever to clean up the oil from cupboard.
its a good idea but needs a more stable bottom.
arrived as promised,
on March 31, 2015
Recieved on time and the item is as described. I really like it, but had to buy it again as the plastic top breaks easy if you turn it to hard.
on January 31, 2016
We've been looking for something that will help us avoid spilling and greasy residue for a few years. I came across this product and bought it about a year ago and is been great. My hubby was skeptical but I got it anyway. The lid is indeed quite delicate as others have mentioned but if you're gentle and don't force it it's fine. I'm buying more for my parents and my in laws, everyone uses it at our place and loves it!
on August 6, 2013
We are very happy that we purchased this product. Oil and Vinegar mixes easily in the bottle.
There are no drips when adding the oil and vinegar to a salad.
I would definitely consider purchasing another one as a gift.
on January 10, 2011
I ordered four of these bottles to be delivered via normal post. They arrived earlier than I expected and were very well packed. I was very pleased with my purhase.
on June 17, 2015
Works great but will easily crack (top part) if you tight it too hard, which you feel like you have to do because it will leak otherwise, from my experience =\
on June 2, 2013
I use this bottle for olive oil and it's amazing. The size of the bottle is perfect when you have a small kitchen and not a lot of counter top.
on July 29, 2013
Just love this product. Like the size of the bottle, easy to hold and no mess.
Very happy with my purchase.

See 1 answered question