countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on June 18, 2016
I have owned this dispenser for about a year. Initially I was very excited to test it out. I had planned to use it for dispensing cooking oil. It has a simple but remarkable design. Sadly the execution leaves much to be desired.

The chief flaw IMO is the screw top. As many other reviewers have pointed out twisting the cover too hard makes it crack. The edge of the bottom ring of the cover does not align neatly with the glass bottle and moreover the plasticky material it is made from is flimsy. The reason why you turn it so hard is that there is a lot of give in the top.

The dispenser valve at the top of the cover functions beautifully. Any extra oil drops slide nicely back into the bottle. Now if the screw top worked properly life would be perfect. However because of its defect, oil tends to leak from under the cover along the sides of the bottle and creates a greasy mess.

I really wish the Trudeau company would give this dispenser bottle a second look and fix the screw top. Once they did that it would be the best thing out there.
Update Oct2015: lasted about 8-10months when started leaking, not sealing right, and finally plastic top cracking and becoming useless...glad mine was only a $5 loss!!
Orig May2014: Purchased mine from PC-Superstore (Ontario) for $5.00, and it's perfect!!
TIP: make sure when you reassemble it, there is a notch for the spout to fit into specifically back into the neck section, once you see it (on the inside) it'll make sense!!
on April 29, 2015
Looks great, but the top fell off when we used it for the first time and all the contents landed on the table. Not sure if this was fault of the bottle or if we did not assemble it correctly. Just be careful when you use it!
on May 23, 2015
was pretty excited to find it online but it is very unstable. it fell in the shelf and took me forever to clean up the oil from cupboard.
its a good idea but needs a more stable bottom.
arrived as promised,
on March 31, 2015
Recieved on time and the item is as described. I really like it, but had to buy it again as the plastic top breaks easy if you turn it to hard.
on January 31, 2016
We've been looking for something that will help us avoid spilling and greasy residue for a few years. I came across this product and bought it about a year ago and is been great. My hubby was skeptical but I got it anyway. The lid is indeed quite delicate as others have mentioned but if you're gentle and don't force it it's fine. I'm buying more for my parents and my in laws, everyone uses it at our place and loves it!
on March 16, 2016
Great product, was happy with it in the beginning, lasted 2 months. Started leaking due to bad design and quality of the lid, they could have used better material. 3 months it's gone. For this price quality could be better. Disappointed buyer! But like the design, wish it lasted few years.
on August 6, 2013
We are very happy that we purchased this product. Oil and Vinegar mixes easily in the bottle.
There are no drips when adding the oil and vinegar to a salad.
I would definitely consider purchasing another one as a gift.
on January 10, 2011
I ordered four of these bottles to be delivered via normal post. They arrived earlier than I expected and were very well packed. I was very pleased with my purhase.
on June 17, 2015
Works great but will easily crack (top part) if you tight it too hard, which you feel like you have to do because it will leak otherwise, from my experience =\

See 1 answered question