5.0 out of 5 stars xbox 360
this is a very high quality product that stands by it's description and functions exactly as described. I love it
Published 2 months ago by sway

3.0 out of 5 stars fablee
too linear, no effort was really put into the creation of this game. it's a repeat from fable. the interface is really weak.
Published 15 months ago by mariachi

5.0 out of 5 stars xbox 360, Feb. 19 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars fable 2, Nov. 24 2013
This review is from: Fable 2 Limited Edition (Video Game)
Game is awesome and addicting i also ordered this from amazom but was not happy with my order as when it was delivered i opened it and was missing the second disc and slipcover and game was damaged and it said complete so on the bright side i didnt pay a fortune

3.0 out of 5 stars fablee, Dec 29 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT Buy the Limited Edition, Jan. 21 2009
This review is from: Fable 2 Limited Edition (Video Game)
Many (if not all) copies of the limited edition are missing the DLC card. Paying the extra amount of money for the "making-of DVD" is not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fable II Awesome, Dec 26 2008
L. Dunn (North) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fable 2 Limited Edition (Video Game)
Fable II is right on par with Elder Scrolls Oblivion for me. The graphics are colourful and amazing. The way you can interact with your environment and other characters is increrdible. I mean what other game allows you to have sex, have children, all while risking stds? Your money earned grows even while your not playing, so next time you turn on your stash is bigger.

The storyline is great too. Best of all YOU are in control. A true role playing game where your choices even change your physical apearence. But don't expect a vast array of armour. You can choose from a variety of clothing though, including dye which enables you to change the colour. (oh, and be sure to use it on your hair too)

The massive amount of interaction will keep you playing much longer then any storyline.

I give this game 5 stars!! My only negative is ....well....who the heck designed the clothing line? lol

5.0 out of 5 stars No DLC code but got one from microsoft, Jan. 13 2011
This review is from: Fable 2 Limited Edition (Video Game)
Great game, but people say the code don't come with a DLC code which is true but when i got it, i talked to microsoft and they got me one!

1.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON Trap, Dec 30 2008
Andi (Toronto, CAN) - See all my reviews
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fable 2 Limited Edition (Video Game)
Folks, this is not about the game but how much Amazon fools their customers. The game was ordered during boxing week when it was on sale. A week later folks here apparently can't obtain the item, yet it seems to be available for almost full price ? Judge yourself and happy shopping ... Happy New Year.

> In addition, we won't be able to obtain the following item from your order:
> "Fable 2 Limited Edition" [Video Game]
> Although we'd expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found
> it's not available from any of our sources at this time. We realize this is
> disappointing news to receive, and we apologize for any inconvenience we've
> caused you.
> We've cancelled this item from your order.

Update March 2010

So over a year later Santa Claus dropped this for me. Or better, I waited until a good sale opportunity came along. Yes, I can be patient. The game is awesome, what else to say. I think I put in a good 60 hours and went well beyond the main story line, finishing every quest and DLC. Although it becomes hard to stay motivated once the main quest has been completed, this game has so much to offer. From basic Sims type simulation, over creating bonds for life (if necessary polygamy in never seen proportions) to acquiring and managing properties and real estate (owning every building and shop on the map) to action adventures taking down every enemy that crosses you path and levelling up all skills to its maximum this game keeps you occupied and is never boring for a single second. The optics are good, although could be better on the new-gen platform, especially since it is only built for a single one, voice acting is acceptable. This is a big seller for a reason, can't wait for the 3rd instalment.

1.0 out of 5 stars DLC for LE is missing, Nov. 6 2008
This review is from: Fable 2 Limited Edition (Video Game)
The only reason why i did buy the limited edition is for the DLC and i didn't receive it. I think that it is a huge mistake to release a game with a limited edition selling it with the pretense of giving in game content. Having me wait additional 10 business days for my code to show up in my email is useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Codes !!!, Oct. 29 2008
Yanick Ethier "Oborik" (Quebec) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fable 2 Limited Edition (Video Game)
The game is just fabulous, but i didn't receive any codes too... Anybody knows how to get these codes ???

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game!, Oct. 22 2008
T Cluney (NFLD, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fable 2 Limited Edition (Video Game)
This game is simply amazing.
Its the next gen of Fable 2.

One problem I had is that my Limited Edition
Did NOT come with the DLC Code?!?!
Microsoft says there is a plan for October 28th
so I hope to receive me code then.

ARRAY(0xb4002744)

Fable 2 Limited Edition
Fable 2 Limited Edition by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: CDN$ 12.99