countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on February 16, 2013
I bought this item at a great sale price a little leery of what quality it was. When I received it I was very pleased! It was much more than I expected! Great quality! Awesome price! I will be ordering more.
on December 14, 2012
Amazing price and great quality. They are well made and put together. The layout consists of spaces to put the photos and also places to write about the pictures.
on December 12, 2013
The word "family" was crooked and there was a snag on the front cover. If it wasn't for these flaws I would have been happy with the product.
on March 15, 2013
This was exactly what we were looking for. No more wondering where the photo was taken (or why) if I remember to write.
on July 27, 2012
This album was perfect for my needs and I would recommend this product to anyone, would certainly buy more myself,
on May 6, 2013
So many of today's albums are cheap and fall apart. This one is solid, well made and holds the pictures tightly.
on November 13, 2015
Fast shipping and great product! Amazon never disappointed me!
on November 13, 2015
Fast shipping and great product
on July 4, 2015