march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 18, 2013
Replaced my old Skil red devil with this last month. What a difference. Set up right out of the box. I was a little concerned about the set up but i appears bang on. The fence adjusts easily and is very accurate. It can be a little sensitive when you are trying to get to the 16th or finer. Movement is a little jerky for that precise of a measurement. Be patient and it will get there. Same goes for height adjustment. very precise unless you change direction, then there is a little play and a delay before the blade responds. On the down move, it's a drop requiring you to start over. Made a zero clearance dado insert with half inch hardboard and it fits great. Dust collection isn't great, but that's to be expected. Assembly was easy. The blade guard was often in way. The riving knife is really good if it's adjusted correctly. Fantastic saw. Highly recommended.
on August 24, 2012
The take down is fast and easy, so it fits in a garage work shop and comes out when needed,
the saw was aligned and square when i received it, nice unit.
on April 26, 2013
I don't use a table saw a huge amount but there are jobs that you just can't do without one. A standard unit is large, heavy, cumbersome, takes a lot of space and you have to bring the job to it; it doesn't go to the job. The great part of this one is it stores out of the way great. it's easily transportable with one guy, the saw pops on & off the base quickly and easily. everything stows nicely away, the fence adjustment is great, the motor seems to have enough power (for me anyway). What kept the last star off; I didn't know the whole body is made of plastic- I assumed it would be metal & the blade deck plate (?) doesn't sit as flush with the deck as it should. Still a nice saw- I like it.
on September 11, 2013
This saw has lived up to it's brag. A very good portable table saw for the job site. Lots of power and the innovative rolling stand is a plus. I found it good in the shop also, when done cutting just fold it up and roll it to the side out of the way. Doesn't take all the room in the shop like stationary saws. Only one negative comment. The wheel diameter is to small. When going up stairs, the wheels are just the right size to get caught under the stair nosing and it makes it impossible to go up without picking the saw right up and carrying it. Hope you're listing Dewalt. But a great saw for the price!
on June 4, 2013
I'm no expert, but this saw was highly rated in the magazines, and I think Dewalt is a good toolmaker. The delivery was right on time, the price was right, everything was in good shape - with one small exception. The fence adjustment, which is rack and pinion, was jammed. When I figured out what was wrong I tapped the gears so they meshed correctly and then everything was fine. I still rate it 5 stars. I'm glad I selected this rather than the more portable models, because this saw is very stable and square and can rip sheets of plywood down the middle.
on April 21, 2013
Has some nice features and portable, The stand is more stable than all other portable saws I was able to view in stores.
Great price here too and free shipping.
on August 16, 2013
My only complaint (and its not only with Dewalt) is why cant they put a cord on it that retracts like a vacuum cleaner? You always have to find something to tie the cord around which is quite a pain!! Other than that, I have no complaints-it is a great saw.
DEWALT-PAY ATTENTION-PUT ON A RETRACTABLE CORD!!!
on January 27, 2014
The only thing that I can complain about so far is that I had to square up the fence with the blade. You would think that this item being new would be ready to go, but it wasn't. Maybe it was just mine....I don't know. I use this for cabinet making, and it works perfectly for all my needs.
on February 3, 2014
When I received the product the stand was missing and the fence was broken. Amazon customer service was very helpful all par parts were replaced no cost to me, I had to do a little leg work but not to much. 5 stars for customer service. Happy with product once it was working properly.
on February 14, 2014
Just as advertised. Less than a permanent big shop saw. Perfect for a small shop, like I now have. Doesn't take much space. Outfeed options are great. Calibrated fence is great. Well done. And I can take it with me when I move, unlike my last bigger saw.