5.0 out of 5 stars No Contractor here, just a guy with a garage, Oct. 18 2013
This review is from: DEWALT DW744XRS 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw with Rolling Stand (Tools & Hardware)
Replaced my old Skil red devil with this last month. What a difference. Set up right out of the box. I was a little concerned about the set up but i appears bang on. The fence adjusts easily and is very accurate. It can be a little sensitive when you are trying to get to the 16th or finer. Movement is a little jerky for that precise of a measurement. Be patient and it will get there. Same goes for height adjustment. very precise unless you change direction, then there is a little play and a delay before the blade responds. On the down move, it's a drop requiring you to start over. Made a zero clearance dado insert with half inch hardboard and it fits great. Dust collection isn't great, but that's to be expected. Assembly was easy. The blade guard was often in way. The riving knife is really good if it's adjusted correctly. Fantastic saw. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product for home DIY, Aug. 24 2012
The take down is fast and easy, so it fits in a garage work shop and comes out when needed,
the saw was aligned and square when i received it, nice unit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mobile & Storable, April 26 2013
I don't use a table saw a huge amount but there are jobs that you just can't do without one. A standard unit is large, heavy, cumbersome, takes a lot of space and you have to bring the job to it; it doesn't go to the job. The great part of this one is it stores out of the way great. it's easily transportable with one guy, the saw pops on & off the base quickly and easily. everything stows nicely away, the fence adjustment is great, the motor seems to have enough power (for me anyway). What kept the last star off; I didn't know the whole body is made of plastic- I assumed it would be metal & the blade deck plate (?) doesn't sit as flush with the deck as it should. Still a nice saw- I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Saw!, Sept. 11 2013
This saw has lived up to it's brag. A very good portable table saw for the job site. Lots of power and the innovative rolling stand is a plus. I found it good in the shop also, when done cutting just fold it up and roll it to the side out of the way. Doesn't take all the room in the shop like stationary saws. Only one negative comment. The wheel diameter is to small. When going up stairs, the wheels are just the right size to get caught under the stair nosing and it makes it impossible to go up without picking the saw right up and carrying it. Hope you're listing Dewalt. But a great saw for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect, June 4 2013
I'm no expert, but this saw was highly rated in the magazines, and I think Dewalt is a good toolmaker. The delivery was right on time, the price was right, everything was in good shape - with one small exception. The fence adjustment, which is rack and pinion, was jammed. When I figured out what was wrong I tapped the gears so they meshed correctly and then everything was fine. I still rate it 5 stars. I'm glad I selected this rather than the more portable models, because this saw is very stable and square and can rip sheets of plywood down the middle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great saw, April 21 2013
Has some nice features and portable, The stand is more stable than all other portable saws I was able to view in stores.
Great price here too and free shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablesaw-very precise, Aug. 16 2013
My only complaint (and its not only with Dewalt) is why cant they put a cord on it that retracts like a vacuum cleaner? You always have to find something to tie the cord around which is quite a pain!! Other than that, I have no complaints-it is a great saw.
DEWALT-PAY ATTENTION-PUT ON A RETRACTABLE CORD!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great value., Jan. 27 2014
The only thing that I can complain about so far is that I had to square up the fence with the blade. You would think that this item being new would be ready to go, but it wasn't. Maybe it was just mine....I don't know. I use this for cabinet making, and it works perfectly for all my needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy with probuct when i got all the parts!, Feb. 3 2014
When I received the product the stand was missing and the fence was broken. Amazon customer service was very helpful all par parts were replaced no cost to me, I had to do a little leg work but not to much. 5 stars for customer service. Happy with product once it was working properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small shop saw, Feb. 14 2014
Just as advertised. Less than a permanent big shop saw. Perfect for a small shop, like I now have. Doesn't take much space. Outfeed options are great. Calibrated fence is great. Well done. And I can take it with me when I move, unlike my last bigger saw.