5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I love this set! Every measurement I need is right at my fingertips. I love the colours, they are dishwasher safe, and durable. I've dropped them several times on the tile floor in my kitchen, and they're all still intact. Great value!
Published on May 29 2011 by Sqwiggie

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy, but the larger cups need a better handle
Published on Feb. 16 2012 by ABC

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy, but the larger cups need a better handle, Feb. 16 2012
ABC - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Progressive International GT-3520 International Measuring Cup and Spoon Set, 19-Piece (Kitchen)
Bought these as a newbie to cooking. Liked the fact that the set covers all required measurements, and is a nested set. Over time I have found that the smaller cups and spoons work well, but the larger cup handles are a little bendy and feel flimsy when scooping out ingredients. I use the larger ones mostly for flour measurements, and I like to scoop out the flour with the cups and then level off with a knife. It doesnt always work so well even with the half cup size. The handle seems close to breaking during the scoop. The other thing is that while being a nested set, they do take up a lot more space than some of the newer collapsable ones in the market. If you have a larger kitchen then i suppose it is not such an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 29 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, gives detailed measurements, April 6 2011
Daniel F. Silva (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This is a great product, gives you all the little detailed measurements you need for baking. Example pinsh, dash, etc. Great for anyone who loves to bake..

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 1 2012
I love the Progressive International Measuring Cup and Spoon set. Instead of just the standard spoons and cups it covers all the measurments that come up or even barely come up. These are so handy I use them all the time and I don't know how I did it before I got these. They even tell you how much a dash is or a smidgen. I was so impressed I got another for a friend who's always baking and she is in love with them too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but......, Sept. 12 2011
Excellent selection of sizes but the handles are way to flimsy. You are forced to hold the cup by the bottom in order to measure heavy things like margarine or brown sugar. Flour or lighter ingredients are ok. Don't think I'd ever buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, Feb. 16 2014
S. Bergen (B.C. Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I use these exclusively and the different colors make it easy to know which size I need. I love the extra amounts they have that regular sets don't have. Very handy.

2.0 out of 5 stars WATCH THE HEAT, Dec 19 2013
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT BUT LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHEN IT'S DELIVERED OR BROUGHT HOME THE FIRST THING WE DO IS RIPE OFF THE PACKAGING WITHOUT READING WHATS WHAT. WELL I FOUND OUT WHATS WHAT WHEN I PUT ONE IN THE MICROWAVE. WELL LISTEN UP THAT WAS NOT A GREAT IDEA. IF ANY ONE OUT THER ACTUALLY READ THE PAPERWORK ON THIS ITEM GIVE AMAZON A SHOUT WE'D LIKE TO KNOW IF IT MENTIONS MICROWAVEABLE

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, Sept. 7 2013
Elaine C. Bentley (vibank, Saskatchewan Canada) - See all my reviews
covers all the sizes pretty much and you don't have to keep going back for more I would recommend this to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars So many!, Aug. 12 2013
Lot's of measurements to choose from. The only downfall is the clip tying them together, which is easily removed though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price and Product, July 12 2013
I am so happy with these the price was great and when I am making large recipes it is so nice to measure a few larger ones, less room for error. The main downside I find is they don't stay sitting together especially where the rings are concerned. I just wish the closure didn't open on its own, but that has nothing to do with the actual measurements, so I am overall very happy with the product.

ARRAY(0xb10edc78)