5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
3 things make a great rice cooker:
1. thick inner pot
2. long cooking time (sounds not reasonable? but it's true, trust me!)
3. enough pressure

Zojirushi rice cooker has all above pros. I have used it for 3 years, everyday. It produces perfect rice for me always.

P.S. I love the timer, I just set it before leaving home every morning,...
Published 4 months ago by sojv

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, slower than certain cooker
It's a great device, offers different type of rice cooking. As for the time it takes for the rice too cook, the "quick" cook mode takes about 25 mins to cook only 2 cups of rice... which is excessively slow. I have owned another brand "Tiger" ricecooker, and this is definitvely a slow ricecooker. Other than that, it is good.
Published on Dec 1 2011 by sosothy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 3 2014
This review is from: Zojirushi NS-WAC18 Micom 10 Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer in White (Kitchen)
3 things make a great rice cooker:
1. thick inner pot
2. long cooking time (sounds not reasonable? but it's true, trust me!)
3. enough pressure

P.S. I love the timer, I just set it before leaving home every morning, and enjoy rice after home every evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, Aug. 26 2013
Compared to my old rice cooker, this is a dream. Great capacity, easy and no heavy cleanup job when the rice is done.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, slower than certain cooker, Dec 1 2011