5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
3 things make a great rice cooker:
1. thick inner pot
2. long cooking time (sounds not reasonable? but it's true, trust me!)
3. enough pressure

Zojirushi rice cooker has all above pros. I have used it for 3 years, everyday. It produces perfect rice for me always.

P.S. I love the timer, I just set it before leaving home every morning,...
Published 8 months ago by sojv

Bought this product a few years ago through Amazon. I chose this product over other Japanese brand because of the removable inner lid. I loved it and the programming features are great, electronically.

Published 10 months ago by Yuko

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but watch out for possible defect of inner pans!, April 4 2014

The inner pan, however, did not meet up to my expectations. The bubbling ring on the side of the pan started within half a year. It's been a few years now and now it's peeling! This did not seem to be a normal tear and wear so I've contacted the manufacturer. They are aware of the problem, but they will only replace the pan within a year, and they also have no intention of improving the coating in future productions.

I may simply have had the bad batch of the product, but buyers be ware! Keep a close eye on the condition of the inner pan and have it replaced right away (through Zojirushi) if you see any bubbling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 3 2014
This review is from: Zojirushi NS-WAC18 Micom 10 Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer in White (Kitchen)
3 things make a great rice cooker:
1. thick inner pot
2. long cooking time (sounds not reasonable? but it's true, trust me!)
3. enough pressure

P.S. I love the timer, I just set it before leaving home every morning, and enjoy rice after home every evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Rice Every Time, Dec 26 2014
Who new I needed a rice cooker? I'd always made rice using the stove-top method and since I generally achieved good results I'd never considered a rice cooker until I saw one at a friend's house. The immediate attraction was having the ability to start the rice when leaving the house and having it ready when I returned. The added benefit was knowing I'd have perfect rice every time. Now I have no idea how I managed without this. Excellent for all varieties of rice. The "keep warm" feature works perfectly. Great "sous chef" if you entertain a lot. An excellent investment IMHO. Its one of the few kitchen appliances I wouldn't hesitate to replace immediately if it ever broke or got damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zojirushi rice cooker, March 14 2014
I love this rice cooker! It makes great sushi rice, basmati rice and brown rice (have use the 'quick cook' setting so rice is not mushy). What we have enjoyed the most is cooking steel cut oats overnight - when you get up in the morning they are warm and ready to eat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, Aug. 26 2013
Compared to my old rice cooker, this is a dream. Great capacity, easy and no heavy cleanup job when the rice is done.

5.0 out of 5 stars should have bought this years ago, Feb. 2 2013
I couldn't be happier with my rice cooker. No brown crusties on the bottom and rice is always perfect. I usually cook parboiled rice or brown rice and both turn out perfect. Just sorry I didn't buy this sooner

5.0 out of 5 stars Zojirushi NS-WAC10 Micom 5.5 Rice Cooker, Nov. 19 2012
Nice product. Well made. Good price. Instructions could be more user friendly.
The first shipment was "lost" but Amazon rushed out another and I received it
within 5 calendar days of my notification of product not received. Kudos to Amazon.
Failure on UPS for "losing" the 1st shipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend it!, Jan. 10 2015
A great pot of rice every time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, slower than certain cooker, Dec 1 2011
It's a great device, offers different type of rice cooking. As for the time it takes for the rice too cook, the "quick" cook mode takes about 25 mins to cook only 2 cups of rice... which is excessively slow. I have owned another brand "Tiger" ricecooker, and this is definitvely a slow ricecooker. Other than that, it is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tasting rice starts here, July 5 2012
This is probably one of the best rice cookers on the market. Never had one before and thought they were a waste of time, but this makes good rice taste even better, and the keep warm feature keeps the rice at the perfect temperatue

Zojirushi NS-WAC18 Micom 10 Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer in White