5.0 out of 5 stars A concert you will never forget
Published on Nov. 12 2010 by Kate

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars - Absolutely Oustanding
I had the pleasure of watching this performance on PBS Detroit. I could not move myself from the T.V. when they came on. I watched it again when it was shown for the second time. I immediately bought a copy of this performance for home and a CD for my car. These men are unbelievably talented as a group and the individual songs chosen for them match their vocals...
Published on June 12 2008 by Rose E. Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars A concert you will never forget, Nov. 12 2010
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
From the time they step out onto the stage until the closing applaude, these five young men will have you spellbound. The solos are so well-chosen and suit each personality to a tee. Some of my favourite moments: Paul singing Remember Me; Ryan's moving rendition of Brothers in Arms; Keith's voice is mesmerising in every solo but the one that held me speechless was Lauren & I; Damian singing A Bird Without Wings in "The Irish" will bring tears to your eyes, and George's heart-wrenching version of The Old Man took me to memories of my own dad - miss you. And last but not least, the impeccable, genious of musical arrangement and composition by Phil Coulter. Ireland's Call and Calendonia make you want to stand to your feet in partiotic unity! There will not be one disappointed viewer at the end of this DVD. If you get a chance to see them in person, it will be worth every penny. - Kate

5.0 out of 5 stars Margi - Canada, March 13 2008
M. Bates "Celtic Lassie" (Canada) - See all my reviews
What can I say! This show is amazing! I watched it on PBS and just had to order it right away so I can watch it again and again. The variety of talented young men was a pleasure to watch and listen to. I also bought the CD so I can listen to it in the car! I would highly recommend both!

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder, Dec 7 2008
J. Vail - See all my reviews
Celtic Thunder: The Show
This is one of the most enjoyable DVD's I've ever owned. I've watched it many many times and never tire of it. Such wonderful talented men. I've watched it with many friends and almost everyone wants their own copy. I'm amazed we haven't heard more about this in Canada. It's very unique and I sincerely hope there's Celtic Thunder 2 underway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11 2014
MAR (Mississauga,Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
Fantastic is all I can say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Various Celtic Thunder Show, June 21 2014
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
Excellent service in receiving and was accurately described. I was very pleased overall and would definately buy again or recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music from the old sod., June 3 2014
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
Of all the shows they have done since, live or otherwise I like this the best. Loved the drama of the beginning and of course the original lads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 27 2013
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
Items arrived ahead of schedule and were as described by the seller. No need to use customer service. Very happy with this seller.
Fantastic music and a must for anyone who grew up with this music.

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate, April 9 2013
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
This is the first DVD made by this group and it is great. Watch this one and you for sure will buy others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic and stunning, a must see!, Feb. 7 2013
Morgan Pearce - See all my reviews
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
This was an epic and stunning recording. Those guys had such powerful voices. Although I don't have a Celtic background, I really enjoyed this. Even a few old classic songs were sung brilliantly. A must see!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Celtic Thunder, various, now. It will blast you into orbit., Sept. 11 2014
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
Absolutely great entertainment. A wonderful DVD for the whole family. Celtic Thunder roçks.

Various Celtic Thunder Show
Various Celtic Thunder Show by Celtic Thunder (DVD - 2008)
CDN$ 24.99