5.0 out of 5 stars Margi - Canada
What can I say! This show is amazing! I watched it on PBS and just had to order it right away so I can watch it again and again. The variety of talented young men was a pleasure to watch and listen to. I also bought the CD so I can listen to it in the car! I would highly recommend both!
Published on March 13 2008 by M. Bates

5.0 out of 5 stars A concert you will never forget, Nov. 12 2010
Kate - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
From the time they step out onto the stage until the closing applaude, these five young men will have you spellbound. The solos are so well-chosen and suit each personality to a tee. Some of my favourite moments: Paul singing Remember Me; Ryan's moving rendition of Brothers in Arms; Keith's voice is mesmerising in every solo but the one that held me speechless was Lauren & I; Damian singing A Bird Without Wings in "The Irish" will bring tears to your eyes, and George's heart-wrenching version of The Old Man took me to memories of my own dad - miss you. And last but not least, the impeccable, genious of musical arrangement and composition by Phil Coulter. Ireland's Call and Calendonia make you want to stand to your feet in partiotic unity! There will not be one disappointed viewer at the end of this DVD. If you get a chance to see them in person, it will be worth every penny. - Kate

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder, Dec 7 2008
J. Vail - See all my reviews
Celtic Thunder: The Show
This is one of the most enjoyable DVD's I've ever owned. I've watched it many many times and never tire of it. Such wonderful talented men. I've watched it with many friends and almost everyone wants their own copy. I'm amazed we haven't heard more about this in Canada. It's very unique and I sincerely hope there's Celtic Thunder 2 underway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 27 2013
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
Items arrived ahead of schedule and were as described by the seller. No need to use customer service. Very happy with this seller.
Fantastic music and a must for anyone who grew up with this music.

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate, April 9 2013
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
This is the first DVD made by this group and it is great. Watch this one and you for sure will buy others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic and stunning, a must see!, Feb. 7 2013
Morgan Pearce - See all my reviews
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
This was an epic and stunning recording. Those guys had such powerful voices. Although I don't have a Celtic background, I really enjoyed this. Even a few old classic songs were sung brilliantly. A must see!

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars - Absolutely Oustanding, June 12 2008
Rose E. Robinson (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
I had the pleasure of watching this performance on PBS Detroit. I could not move myself from the T.V. when they came on. I watched it again when it was shown for the second time. I immediately bought a copy of this performance for home and a CD for my car. These men are unbelievably talented as a group and the individual songs chosen for them match their vocals perfectly. They are awesome. The talent they have goes without saying. It is a MUST see for everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Various celtic Thunder Show, Oct. 19 2011
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
Excellent transaction. Super fast shipping. Excellent condition. Great Dvd, I would send this to friends and family for Christmas gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love celtic music and eye candy, July 13 2011
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
If you love the lilting sounds of celtic music and enjoywatching 5 men perform to the beat of the drum you will love this CD/DVD. Live performances bring their own kind of interaction and this gives the viewer a feeling that they are at the concert.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Show, April 19 2009
Wendy Horton (mississauga, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Various Celtic Thunder Show (DVD)
This is a very eclectic show that will apeal to all whether they are big celtic music fans or not. There is a wide age range in the five solo artists, but when them come together in ensemble numbers their voices blend beautifully. There are quiet ballads (She) and rousing anthems (Ireland's Call). The staging is exquisive. It is no surprise that it is one of the biggest hits for PBS television in a long time. Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0xaf6fff18)

Various Celtic Thunder Show
Various Celtic Thunder Show by Celtic Thunder (DVD - 2008)
CDN$ 30.99