4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but a little too loud!!!, Nov. 19 2011
This review is from: Oreck Air Purifier Tabletop XL Professional (Silver) (Kitchen)
Purchased this Oreck air purifier a couple of months back and it does wonders in my bedroom. I had compared the pricing of this specific model to Canadian Tire's price and there's was almost twice the price compared to Amazon's price so thank god I had done my research. The only complaint I have for these slightly older models are that it's a little noisy on the medium and high settings for my taste because I have other air purifiers in my house which are not as noisy on the same settings.

I would highly recommend this product overall to anyone who has allergies because it does wonders and if you can tollerate the noise then you've got an amazing product to help you breathe better.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Air Purifier is great, June 26 2012
Amazon Shopper "jac.nf" (nl) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
We placed this unit in our Bedroom area to make it easier to sleep. I was surprised how well it cleans the air. We have a pet and before we bought the Oreck, we found it hard sleeping near our pet ,as he has very long hair but This unit works so well that we plan on buying another for downstairs. Breathing is much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well enough i guess, Oct. 3 2012
This thing blows my mind when I clean the Truman cell in my sink. I would like a few more of them in my house perhaps set on timers as we have a dog and are smokers. As we have no allergies our only way of knowing how well it works is when it gets cleaned, and it is truly awesome how much crud this little machine grabs out of the air. One time when I was younger I built a little tree fort. It arguably would not benefit from an air purifier but was fun nonetheless and I spent many a day sitting in my fort planning and hoping for the day I would find myself trapped indoors in a city where I would have to clean my own air. The big tit girl just got voted off survivor. What the hell. Maybe I will recommend an air purifier to my parents. They might live longer with the freedom they would have with more lung health. Then who knows. My little silver machine is very noisy. So be it. So is my dog. Earlier this week I had the idea to just put a furnace fan and filter into my house. Bet that would work better.

Oreck Air Purifier Tabletop XL Professional (Silver)
CDN$ 459.95 CDN$ 266.44