countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: Black|Edition: Standard|Change

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on March 16, 2009
If you've ever used a PS or PS2 controller, you pretty much know what to expect from this version. While not the most interesting controller out there, it gets the job done. The build quality is great, and the battery life hasn't been an issue for me, even when playing games with lots of rumble. Not much else to say about this product, but definitely worth picking up over the regular sixaxis controller.
on July 7, 2008
Firstly, I must say that I am very pleased with the time it took the controller to get here. The item was shipped on Friday, and arrived on Monday. I guess Mississauga to Port Colborne isn't a huge distance, however, when I ordered The Orange Box from Amazon, it took 3 days. 1 day, with super saver shipping for the controller. Very pleased indeed. :)

As for the controller, it's basically the regular SixAxis PS3 controller with a vibration function included. It's a little heavier then the regular controller. Other than that, not much difference. The rumble (which I have missed since PS2's days) adds what was missing from some already great PS3 games. I will be playing Metal Gear Solid 4 through again just to see how different it feels playing with rumble enabled.

Looks like Sony finally saw their mistake. Please don't do it again. Keep the controllers just the way they are.
on June 2, 2016
Can't complain. They work! I'm not sure if it's fake or not. I've seen other reviews saying they were. Oddly it came from Germany. The pink colour is off from a real one but I broke my old one so I cannot really complain. Also it came in the package had Sony papers and all it also has the barcodes on the back. If this is a fake it's very pro. Either way no complaints for the price! Picture shows my 2 definitely official PS3 controllers in the middle for comparison. The things I've noticed is that they turn off automatically
review image review image
on December 12, 2013
My kid's controller just fried and he was now using mine. Even if I don't mind he was missing playing along with me. This one has an even nicer design and will make a neat xmas gift for him.
on December 17, 2013
I didn't buy this controller for use with a PS3. These are conveniently some of the best bluetooth controllers you can get assuming you set them up properly.

This works well with Android 6-axis app via Bluetooth as a legitimate controller should.

My only complaint is that the controller did not come with a charging cable. Any USB-to-mini-USB (not micro USB) cord should do the trick, but these generally will not work with outlets. I have to charge the controller using my PC/Laptop.
on July 16, 2014
Just received the order and it seems to work fine. Only complaint is this one doesn't come with a USB charging cord like others do/did. I have 3 other controllers of different colours (so the kids don't fight) and this white one was the only one which didn't come with the cord. Also bought two charging stations so it's not really an issue for me but might be for someone else.
on January 9, 2013
Bought the item for my daughter. Works well arrivedd on time and didn't have to brave traffic or the malls.
on January 3, 2015
Controller works no defects showed up with zero battery charged but i expected no less considering it probably sat on a warehouse shelf for a year before i purchased. Bought it for my girlfriend for xmas and she loves it. Holds a charge like my other 3 ps3 controllers and she obviously wanted it simply for the colour. I have a gold one she has a pink one.
on March 14, 2014
Got this awhile back and forgot to leave review. This costs more than third-party controllers, but worth it perhaps. Bought it to play tablet games. I use it infrequently since few Android games include gamepad support. Lack of Windows support is a bit disappointing, hence only 4 stars, but I guess this was meant more for the PS3.
on March 23, 2014
It's a ps3 controller I bought to replace a broken controller that came with a ps3 I bought used. It does the job. It controlls the ps3 and all software and vibrates. It fulfills its function. A little pricier than I would've liked. but that's how it goes sometimes when you don't want to buy a third party device.