4.0 out of 5 stars A good deal!
Exactly what I was looking for and the price is 1/3 cheaper than buying in stores. It arrived 4-5 days later than expected maybe because of the X'mas holidays.
Published on Jan. 11 2011 by A satisfied customer

3.0 out of 5 stars So far works fine
Hello

It fit fine into my stand up Dirt Devil vacuum, it works fine.

I am not sure about the cleaning part, it looks like paper so I wonder if it should be cleaned at all.

I might end up just replacing it once a year.
Published on Jan. 6 2012 by stephane

3.0 out of 5 stars So far works fine, Jan. 6 2012
This review is from: Generic Dirt Devil HEPA Filter Designed to Fit Dirt Devil Style F1 Filter Part # 1-863118-000, and 3-JC0280-000 (Kitchen)
Hello

It fit fine into my stand up Dirt Devil vacuum, it works fine.

I might end up just replacing it once a year.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good deal!, Jan. 11 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, Aug. 18 2013
It was exactly what I needed and the cost was very reasonable, even with shipping. If I had to go to the store for it, it would have taken me longer to get it.

2.0 out of 5 stars This filter doesn't fit properly in dirt devil vertical bagless jaguar model, Feb. 2 2011
The order arrives on time. However, the filter is loose for dirt devil vertical bagless jaguar model. When i install and run the vacuum the filter dislocate from its position. This filter may be suitable for other models but not for dirt devil. Go for original dirt devil filter.

ARRAY(0xb43a4198)