biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 6, 2012
Hello

It fit fine into my stand up Dirt Devil vacuum, it works fine.

I am not sure about the cleaning part, it looks like paper so I wonder if it should be cleaned at all.

I might end up just replacing it once a year.
on January 11, 2011
Exactly what I was looking for and the price is 1/3 cheaper than buying in stores. It arrived 4-5 days later than expected maybe because of the X'mas holidays.
on February 2, 2011
The order arrives on time. However, the filter is loose for dirt devil vertical bagless jaguar model. When i install and run the vacuum the filter dislocate from its position. This filter may be suitable for other models but not for dirt devil. Go for original dirt devil filter.
on August 18, 2013
It was exactly what I needed and the cost was very reasonable, even with shipping. If I had to go to the store for it, it would have taken me longer to get it.
on September 20, 2014
Great but so darn expensive when I'd like to replace monthly, wish there was a washable version